Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
How long is he MIA now a week? I think Deek has finished with him and kicked him out. He's not sulking over been called out on the begging for flooring or the derogatory remarks about cleaners. He has a brass neck let's not forget.
I’m sure he did a morning one on Friday? I can’t remember but he didn’t do an announcement I’m sure 😂

Reactions: 13

jxhx

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, do you think he's thought "d'you know whit, I'm shaving it aw aff and becoming a skinheid" or has he been looking at plugs a la Elton John? 🤔

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
So did Mario pay for his bespoke brows? Seeing as just a few areas of his life have been kindly #gifted
BEG!

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Could Deek have given him an ultimatum? Stop making a show of yourself on social media or were over kind of thing?

SuzyE

VIP Member
Well ladies remember when I said I sent him a message off my lurker account calling him a wee fairy 👀 and asking where he's gone but that he hadn't seen it and blocked me yet?! Well he's seen it now and blocked me 😂😭 but thats ok Marzipan because I still have you on my actual account you little witch 🤣 Mwahahahaha 😜
He blocked me on this account, but l still have my normal one to spy with.
We're all a step ahead of you Maz, you prize plum!😜

• Haha
He’ll be back this week selling his soul for 25% commission punting the new Eva may fabulosa dupes like the other muppets have been doing aww morning!!!

Very Cherry

VIP Member
What has the world come tae. They’re like wee weans playing at shops 🤣
I know ma lovelie. My 3 year old would be in her element with a real ice-cream station instead of her wee Leapfrog ice-cream cart, me not so much as I'm not like Marion with cluttered worktops. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Instainsta

Chatty Member
Maybe his Kerry Katona eyes are so bad he can’t see the tv in the tv unit

I seen Scummy mummy had a projector as well so they must be a deal going around x

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Pretending to be Italian Mario D’Agostin. Has wee Derek finally chucked him in the bin?

• Haha

ldn12345

He'll have anyone who watches his highlights about his condition in the coming hours and days blocked faster than we can blink ma lovelie. So aye. I think I'll just keep in ma ain lane and nae swerve into Marion's lane as i dina want blocked. I'll just keep living ma life without knowing about his condition. So aye. 😘 💎🥔
you're in luck as you can't see who watches your highlights!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
Ma favourite highlight a aw time ma luvlies is this one.
View attachment 635171
Aw it’s just brilliant where do a start? His wee sad moany voice. Hilarious. He feels so sorry for himself. Honourable mention of him trying to cover his accent😂
Next it’s him trying to brag aboot awww the makeup he’s got rid a, cos he jist hid hunnnners. HUNNERS. He then shows his wee cheapo drawers where he says he had to bin 9 foundations! Chanel! Dior! You name it! Aw and TONNES a makeup brushes. Boujee. Bespoke. That’s Marions makeup collection.
And the perfumes! Tom Ford! Jo Malone!
This parts my favourite. He shows this drawer and inside it is a fake Cartier bracelet, obviously not real as these bracelets retail for 4k-9k.
View attachment 635177
Totally dinny buy this at the barras. But aye. Maaaa favouriteeee highlight. Ah love it, ah jissst love it.
Bet it turns his wrist green when he wears it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart