Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BishBashBoss

Put a question mark in your life to support get small businesses to offer free work in exchange for a tagged, mispelt insta story ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Chez300

VIP Member
Why is he acting like his dad has that name on his shirt *because* it is M's middle name!?! It obviously has a more significant meaning to the dad than Mario's ego realises. Prick.
I’m guessing it’s a footballer his dad loves (hence the football shirt) so the mum agreed it can be his middle name only! 😂

• Haha
Theallroundcunt will have a fit. 😂 I thought she'd left insta FOREVER, complete with a very long pity party post, how long did she go for? 😂
Just had a look, see she says she lost five stone, well done, but it doesn't show. 😕
I can’t believe there ain’t a thread on her ffs she’s an absolute roaster and loves herself to death….she had a gastric sleeve op that’s probably why she disappeared for so long but also made it out it’s because of a certain person ie letshinch…there was a big dramarama between them!!

• Haha
  • Wow

laynelo_

VIP Member
Thank you, i was recently diagnosed with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction and i suffer with dry eyes and blurred vision, i am moderately short sighted anyway and have astigmatism so that likely accounts for a lot of the blurriness. Anyway, upon googling, i came across a dry eye syndrome that sound like Kerry Katona and was thinking that must be what Marion has but i don't understand why he very rarely wears glasses.
I feel you. I’m just short-sighted in general but I have quite a strong prescription and need to wear glasses/contacts 24/7. It’s a pain in the arse to put it lightly. It annoys me Marion is just so willy nilly about his vision and refused to treat it for years. He’s an absolute pellet, if he gets to the point where he’s blind he’s got only himself to blame. He’ll needty keep that projecter up then the dickhead.

pinkgirl21

Luvlieeeees I might be late to the party and this might even of been mentioned BUT Booboo scrubber has another insta page. It’s called Robbie and Andy.

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I couldn’t find wallpaper in the kitchen, but I think this brick work is in living room ?
You're right, it's almost identical to Mario's kitchen wallpaper. I'm sure he said the wallpaper was from b&m.
The TV is practically on the ceiling. 😂

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Oh feck off Mario. My life is fine Ta. Usually stresses and strains of daily life but hey that’s life! Do we all think Deek has come to his senses???