Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Kerry Katona eyes = keratoconus. It’s a disease that causes the cornea to weaken and change shape, complications from it can lead to near blindness. Didn’t he say he just ignored it and never treated it for years? What an idiot. If he wore his glasses more it would help him but alas he doesn’t. He’s so delusional and ignorant to it he just thinks it’ll go away when in reality he’ll no end being able to see in a few years.
Thank you, i was recently diagnosed with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction and i suffer with dry eyes and blurred vision, i am moderately short sighted anyway and have astigmatism so that likely accounts for a lot of the blurriness. Anyway, upon googling, i came across a dry eye syndrome that sound like Kerry Katona and was thinking that must be what Marion has but i don't understand why he very rarely wears glasses.

Reactions: 9

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Long time lurker here! Hello ma lovelies!

I think my time on this thread might have ended before its even started as he blocked me a few days ago (for no reason, never interacted with him), so I tried to make a completely new account which was automatically blocked due to the IG setting where you can “pre-emptively block any new accounts this person may make” so he obviously went to all extremes, and now my actual device and IP address is blocked (not sure how it’s tracked). Maybe it’s fate telling me I should just stay in my ain laine. Anyone else had this? :(
Just use something like Stories Down or Ingramer to watch! I do just to stop them getting the engagement/views. Sometimes they don't work though. But for the most part they are fine and then you can see what is being said here. I believe using a different email/phone number can help, as I don't believe it's IP based, but it's a lot of effort when these public accounts can be watched through third party websites without boosting their engagement.

Reactions: 8

brumbrum16

hes a cleaner , not sure where tho? A few lovelies on here have mentioned the police station but hes no disclosin it coz thats private an hes a very private person😂
He's probably been arrested 🤣

View attachment 626541View attachment 626542

Ma lovlies I was watching a bit of tv just now and I tell you I had to double take this wee old lady winning the people's postcode lottery as I thought it was oor Mario!!! 🤣
Oh my god I am screaming yet again hahahahahahahahahahaha

BishBashBoss

He'll have anyone who watches his highlights about his condition in the coming hours and days blocked faster than we can blink ma lovelie. So aye. I think I'll just keep in ma ain lane and nae swerve into Marion's lane as i dina want blocked. I'll just keep living ma life without knowing about his condition. So aye. 😘 💎🥔
can you see on insta whos viewed your old stories? 😳Well thats me on the block list too 😂😂

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Could this be about the story that was posted about Derek fucking up in a previous job and some customer getting hurt? I wouldn't blame Derek if he freaked out about that .

Reactions: 7

Poptart

VIP Member
A dont have that privilege ma luvlee can someone please start a thread on this irritating twunt ...she has the effect of bleach in my eyes luvlees
You should be able to start a thread. If you go into the forum where you want to post it there's an orange box you click top right. Back in ma lane the noo.

• Haha

halous8

Just use something like Stories Down or Ingramer to watch! I do just to stop them getting the engagement/views. Sometimes they don't work though. But for the most part they are fine and then you can see what is being said here. I believe using a different email/phone number can help, as I don't believe it's IP based, but it's a lot of effort when these public accounts can be watched through third party websites without boosting their engagement.
thank you! I used a diff email and phone number yet still blocked.. insta have upped their game (which is good obviously for trolling) I think they can tell via device somehow!

• Sad

Cady1954

VIP Member
Kerry Katona eyes = keratoconus. It’s a disease that causes the cornea to weaken and change shape, complications from it can lead to near blindness. Didn’t he say he just ignored it and never treated it for years? What an idiot. If he wore his glasses more it would help him but alas he doesn’t. He’s so delusional and ignorant to it he just thinks it’ll go away when in reality he’ll no end being able to see in a few years.
Is THAT where Kerry Katonas eys came from? 😆 . Can someone explain a bit more to me please!

• Haha