Cleaning with Mario #39 Who left IBS stains in the toilet?! D’asgostin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DF453682-F7BA-4D1B-8901-EBF13C009467.jpeg

Thanks to @mrsbucket for this thread title!

Treatidd oorselves tae a boujee bespoke new thread jus in taem for Mariah’s return tae the garam!

Anyone wanna do a recap? Not that much has happened. Other than the intermittent attention seeking quotes. So aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
He’s back! He has RISEN. We are aww treatit to a grid post from the elusive M, he’s fine, absalootely fine. He’s huvin a wee drink on his annual leave from his joab and he’s watching Beaches on the 5* (Sky’s been bumped) so aye that’s this months wiki sorted for yeez aw mwah mwah 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooooh new thread, and Maz returns 🙌
Did anyone see the post from someone asking if he had any plans on his time off?. He replied with "Loads of plans my lovelie. Can't wait ".

That's trip's to B&M, Home Bargains, maxing the card out on shite at Ava Mays etc...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ooooh new thread, and Maz returns 🙌
Did anyone see the post from someone asking if he had any plans on his time off?. He replied with "Loads of plans my lovely. Can't wait ".

That's trip's to B&M, Home Bargains, maxing the card out on shite at Ava Mays etc...🤣
I thought the exact same! Sad little life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know how he can sit and look at the tv with that massive gap around it when the whole point of the design is that it’s meant to fill the gap. Ahhhhh it’d annoy me so much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Loads of plans my lovelie. Can't wait " maybe he is going to Edinburgh for a few hours

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t know how he can sit and look at the tv with that massive gap around it when the whole point of the design is that it’s meant to fill the gap. Ahhhhh it’d annoy me so much!
It's a truly bespoke hole, in the scent See all the wires.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh ma lovelies, he was obviously waiting for us to get a new thread before treating us to his return. Mwah mwah mwah 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh ma lovelies, he was obviously waiting for us to get a new thread before treating us to his return. Mwah mwah mwah 😘
Makes sense, you know what he’s like…needs something new every few days or he’s just absolootely fumin. Crabbit auld bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
First page and I'm not eady to let this go yet

Unfiltered picture of Marion posted by Frame Brows. Look at how grimy he let his freebie teeth get
Screenshot_20210626-131430_Instagram.jpg

Filtered tae duck by by our one and only saviour of small businesses Marion
Screenshot_20210626-131444_Instagram.jpg

I need to sit down and get some class.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
A boujee new thread!! Do we think he might have a wee Blackpool trip planned?
Nah he’ll be staying all cosy in his postage stamp. Watching the tv in the bespoke too small hole. Still no sign of poor wee Derek? 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aw hello ma luvlies, how are yeez aw? Just parking my arse inty this laine and sittin doon to get some for the new thread💎 Make sure yous aw kick Mondays arse the morra and power threw the wholeee week. Yous have got this. Tons ah love🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I took a wee comma break fae Marion looks like I never missed much. Was still liking aw your posts like Marion wen he took a comma fae Insta. Hope yeez are aw rising up, spining bright and kicking duck out of Monday. We did it! We got this!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha one of the comments “did you ever know that you are my heroooo, you’re everything I would like to be “ ………surely someone taking the piss 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Was driving yesterday and that song “higher love” came on and a ver neer pished myself (I’ve had a wain so therefore pish myself a lot, nae judgements here mah life, mah boadi) a just picture Mazza kicking his way through that song like Mr Miagi😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.