Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BishBashBoss

Marion’s media wall has collapsed, pass it on.

or he’s lost his hoosecoat and can’t do any stories, pass that on tae.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Poptart

VIP Member
I feel a dramatic return featuring an "Ahm fine, abbbsolutllyy fine, it is what it is, Instagram isnae all it's cracked up to be and I just cannae be on here all the time *dramatic hand wave shake of the head* no ma lovelies. But aye! I'm back the noo to show you ma new #gifted lino in the high footfall area and I just love it ma lovelies it's made such a difference and changed ma whole life" speech.

• Haha

Mack84

Cleaners had the hardest job during the pandemic!
Not doubting it was hard for cleaners - but I’m sure it wasn’t a giggle & easy peasy for all the nhs & intensive care staff. This guy is so full of his own self importance

• Heart

Shmebulock

20210620_201229.jpg
Screenshot_20210620-201137_Instagram.jpg

Ma lovlies I was watching a bit of tv just now and I tell you I had to double take this wee old lady winning the people's postcode lottery as I thought it was oor Mario!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I've got something he can add to his singing highlight.

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
“Go live your life’s” Does the wee hobbit really think people are putting their lives on hold while they await his return? 🤣

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
It’s alright lads, found Mazda. He is down south showing his mushroom to the commuters on the London Underground.
Rest easy, he is living his best life, shining bright 💎
He’ll be back soon, wiping his fake tears and clutching his housecoat.
Oh ma lovelie, am clutching ma beak! Looks like he’s been arrested! He should be at home aw cowsie & warum!
04012E75-C885-43D5-85A4-CE03418FAE04.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Absaloot scrote. All the spelling is correct, he’s found the spellcheck, then.
I had to double take as i thought someone had posted a photo of my dead Great Aunt Joan. Why does he aspire to look like a woman in their 60’s (no offence to women in their 60’s as I know some that are better looking than Marion and have better social lives)? I bet he smells like Anais Anais.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MrMac83

I think the company he had lined up for his flares came roon and gave him a quote and he was clutching his hoosecoat that Carpet Kerr would have the cheek to charge him after all he has done for them chantin them fae the rooftops. He helped build the business fae the groon up. Just like his cleaning has helped solve crime cause without mario police Scotland would be nothing he has single handed built them fae the groon up tae. So aye nae debates and so forth. He, will, be, back, when, he, is, back nae full stops in his life ma lovelies mwah mwah 🥔 🥔 hope you aww have a great day. We got this let’s kick Thursdays ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Andioooop

VIP Member
Oh ma lovelies, i cannae believe ma eyes. Sulking fa the week clearly dinnae work as he’s made an onlyfans account tae pay fa the lionel richie flairing & joe malone candle. He’s living his best life & hal be back!
56CA7DEB-1B4C-406D-9A76-6A49476D3D48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Cleaners had the hardest job during the pandemic!
Not doubting it was hard for cleaners - but I’m sure it wasn’t a giggle & easy peasy for all the nhs & intensive care staff. This guy is so full of his own self importance
I was just thinking this. Cleaners are amazing (especially NHS ones) but my hubby is an ICU consultant and I’m thinking that maybe he had a slightly tougher time during covid than oor Mario had!!! For a start he worked more than 3 hours a day!!!!

• Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I have no doubt some cleaners had it hard! Hospital and care home ones who were having to do a huge amount more deep cleaning than would be the norm. Cleaners in supermarkets cleaning at the back of the public, especially those falsely claiming exemptions. Cleaners in B&M and HB who had to clean more frequently as some saw it as a day out in Lockdown. Cleaners in hotels who are cleaning after people quarantining after foreign travel or healthcare staff trying to protect their families.

Others were left without work as they couldn't go into personal homes to clean, or the holiday lets because they weren't being used.

Then we have Mario. I'm not minimising what cleaners do and have done this past year...but he does a couple of hrs, in offices that have probably been barely used compared to normal. He's probably cleaning only what should be done anyway regardless of a pandemic. I'd expect all touch points to be cleaned and sanitised in a normal year anyway because CV-19 isn't the only pathogen out there! It's not as though he's there all day wiping handles and cleaning toilets EVERY time someone touches/uses one, so in what way is he saving humanity? And I bet most other people doing his tiny amount of hours in the same offices or similar, are rushing from or to other cleaning jobs!

• Heart

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
When did a TV on the wall become a media wall? If you have a clock on the wall is it a time wall, or a picture makes a wall a Tate gallery wall!! It’s a fucking wall hung TV!

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
He’s a right spoilt brat isn’t he, he’s like that one kid who’s football it is who isn’t winning so he’s going home n taking his ball with him 🤣🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart