Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should be able to start a thread. If you go into the forum where you want to post it there's an orange box you click top right. Back in ma lane the noo.
You have insufficient privileges to post threads here.

I have obviously stepped oot o ma lane too many times ...nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You have insufficient privileges to post threads here.

I have obviously stepped oot o ma lane too many times ...nae debates
Oh dear...tattie hearts to you. Hopefully soon there will be a new dayn of dawn where you will once again be allowed to start a post. I'm sure you are fine though ma lovelie, absolutely fine about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m missing him that much that I took myself off to Blackpool and stayed in a premier inn, the pillows were shite!🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm missing him so much I put a towel over ma heed and inhaled a hot water and Flash Bathroom mix. Where for art thou Marion?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think I know where mazda is! I think him and Deek are going into love Island as a swinging couple, so are currently in hiding prior to flying out to Costa del skank Island πŸ˜‚
Mon oot a hiding manbag, we're all getting bored now!
(Cue a story of Big beak grabbing, hoosecoat clutching, fake laughing fannybaws saying how thoooooosands have messaged him asking if he is going to be on the telly) 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Feck it. Im going to make an offering to the Squirrel God and ask him to send a plague of boujie wee greys to Melvins loft for a festival of gnawing. It's been aaaages since we had a fuhl rent tirade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have a Fabulosa Friday ma luvlies! πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”❀

View attachment 623412
This has me in stitches ma lovelie, yesterday i was gutting oot ma kids toy cupboard....just imagine Marion's big cupboard naebody gets to see inside. Anyway i found a Where's Wally dress up that my boys wore for dress up at primary school, they are now teenagers and it wouldn't go near them but anyway my first thought was that it would fit Marion. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜† So Marion, if you read this, send me a wee DM and I'll gift it to you. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s alright lads, found Mazda. He is down south showing his mushroom to the commuters on the London Underground.
Rest easy, he is living his best life, shining bright πŸ’Ž
He’ll be back soon, wiping his fake tears and clutching his housecoat.
Oh ma lovelie, am clutching ma beak! Looks like he’s been arrested! He should be at home aw cowsie & warum!
04012E75-C885-43D5-85A4-CE03418FAE04.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Haaaallloooo ma lovelies!

So ahm jist back fae Castleveeetchhhy. Done a big shite when ahh got in, that bloody curry sauce always runs right through me. Noo that ahv cleared ma bowels ahm huvin a wee *points tae bottle* and Barr’s lemonade coz Derek is bloody watching the fitba *rolls eyes*

A hope youse are aw huvin a loverlie weekend and are staying cosy and safe.

Tons a love, M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I really thought he would have posted with Derek watching the footie.

Reactions: 16
Ma lovelie ma beak is pure broke from clutching it with laughter! This is a bleeping masterpiece.
I cannae cope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ma lovelie, am clutching ma beak after zooming in to look at your profile photo. Ave never looked at it before. πŸ‘ƒπŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ma lovelie, am clutching ma beak after zooming in to look at your profile photo. Ave never looked at it before. πŸ‘ƒπŸ€£
May I present to you the beaky bawbag in all his glory! And he is truly bespoke, as the lovely @Cagayu made him for me! It's the epitome of boujie, and I shall never change it. Should you mistakenly fall off a cliff, you would be pleased indeed to see this massive proboscis hover over you in salvation!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I really thought he would have posted with Derek watching the footie.
Really am starting to think Derek has locked him out the flat for a month so he can watch the footie in peace. Marion probably having a melt down that his hoosecoat is being held hostage!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haaaallloooo ma lovelies!

So ahm jist back fae Castleveeetchhhy. Done a big shite when ahh got in, that bloody curry sauce always runs right through me. Noo that ahv cleared ma bowels ahm huvin a wee *points tae bottle* and Barr’s lemonade coz Derek is bloody watching the fitba *rolls eyes*

A hope youse are aw huvin a loverlie weekend and are staying cosy and safe.

Tons a love, M xxx
Anyone read this in marionettes voice ...just me ? I'll get ma hoosecoat on the way oot ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.