Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The fact that he now has two phones and felt the need to tell the whole of Instagram has absolutely killed me 🤣 What a little Dick 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35

margot44

Not a chance he is exempt. Can’t believe we are the only country in the world that has people who are exempt from wearing masks. Loonasy!
Boils my piss all these selfish maskless cunts taking complete advantage of the hidden disability sunflower lanyard that you can buy on ebay for fuck sake.

Reactions: 34

margot44

Just had a disgusting thought pop into my head, and if I have to suffer it, then so do you lot! 😂

I’ll bet he squeals like a wee suckling pig looking for a teat, in bed 🐷
Have some joos ma luvlies. You’re welcome 😇💎🥔

262E3959-F6F6-49CE-BAC7-56A4FCFA95A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Your guess is as good as ours lovelie, his excuse for getting it was that he kept missing parcel deliveries and it was a long walk to the parcel place to collect them, so he said with the ring doorbell he wouldn’t miss the deliveries anymore. 🤷‍♀️ I think he is just a bit thick tbh 😂
Oh he’s definitely nae the full ticket ma lovely. Neither is Derek. I’m sure they claim carers allowance for each other

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Haaaallloooo ma lovelies!

So ahm jist back fae Castleveeetchhhy. Done a big shite when ahh got in, that bloody curry sauce always runs right through me. Noo that ahv cleared ma bowels ahm huvin a wee *points tae bottle* and Barr’s lemonade coz Derek is bloody watching the fitba *rolls eyes*

A hope youse are aw huvin a loverlie weekend and are staying cosy and safe.

Tons a love, M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidMarion

I think I know where mazda is! I think him and Deek are going into love Island as a swinging couple, so are currently in hiding prior to flying out to Costa del skank Island 😂
Mon oot a hiding manbag, we're all getting bored now!
(Cue a story of Big beak grabbing, hoosecoat clutching, fake laughing fannybaws saying how thoooooosands have messaged him asking if he is going to be on the telly) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
My favourite part is when he won't reveal where him and Deek are off te for the day because 'there'll be a stampede of people' 🤣🤣 His actual words! Wee knobber thinks they are posh and Becks 🤣

Also when he hits himself in the face showing aff his absolut staypul Method cleaner 🤣 Peppergate is the gift that keeps oon giving!
forget posh and becks, deek and beak are on tour 🤣

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Just had a thought loads of people are buying these to have friends round and watch the footie in the garden. Is this his version of this but just him and derek as he has no friends or garden?

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
What a cunt! 😂 he really thinks he’s something doesn’t he?

Now has a “burner” phone for insta 😂😂😂😂😂😂 stop it!!!!

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
Yoohoo Marion, yer being a wee bit dramatic now hen. Dinnae leave it tae lang otherwise yer be FUHLY bald when yer come back oan. Tonnes a love 💎💎💎
3CFCDF23-1706-49D3-AED3-8D90A0D95267.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, hope yis aww well. Rumor has it Marions got a boujee collab with boohooMAN. It’s called fashion ma lovelies, nae debates
3993AD9E-7E93-4ABE-9279-D9AC4358C932.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Aw ma luvlies I was doing a driving lesson earlier and my instructor said “Don’t worry about the other cars stay in your own lane” and I couldn’t stop laughing😭🤣 Marion has truly infiltrated into every part of my life now and ruined my humour, my poor instructor was beyond confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How aw youse all ahm fine ahm on this new dayn of fablon dawn . Just been on the beg and treatit maself to some gifted shite I didnae need. I will show you all once ready back from my comma break tons aw love to you mwah mwah x

He has thick course hair my lovelie. It is definitely not thin and balding hence why he needs the dyson hair dryer
Im surprised Garnier haven't headhunted him to be a hair model with those undeniable results! Let's not forget his absolute favourite, staple, food for his hair.

Screenshot_20210220-220939_Instagram.jpg

Stunning results

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
He's got kerrykatonacocknoseitis, not a legitimate chronic chest/lung condition - selfish bastard! 🤬 These maskless, I don't give a fuck cretins either not wearing a mask because they don't believe in them or because they've bought a fake-ass exception ID from eBay really make my blood boil as I've been wearing masks since before they become mandatory and actually care about myself and my loved ones. 😑

Pricks 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart