Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I think this post will get me VIP status… only right it’s on Mazdas page. Anyone care to join me for a tapas and joose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Boooooujie

What in the name of tattie hearts and stovie farts is that all about 🥔💎😳 he sounds so rude, may as well just off said fuck aff and leave me alone, get back in yer ain lain and leave me to have ma jooos in ma hoose coooaaat ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 37

mrsbucket

VIP Member
"So many of youse have asked how I manage to stay so brave and noble keeping youse all safe from covid but ma joab is ma joab and if youse want to put me furward for a knighthood that is your business ma lovelies nae debates on ma page."

Yea right Mario 🙄 Fictional messages don't count. He is so full of his own self importance 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
I think we should all celebrate @menopausalmargrit anniversary with a bespoke Mario high tea, followed by a bespoke smell the wealth cheese board. Followed by lashings of mumosa.
All on a tapas table from Danyell’s. We shall clink glasses, (purchased from B&M) on the exact time margrit joined Tattle. While wearing a non flammable housecoat, that we clutch while wiping tears away of pure joy, that this thread brings us.
But before the celebration’s can begin, we will all nip round to Mazda’s and do our hair using his Dyson hairdryer. Pat under our eyes with some bespoke cream.
Have a spray of dettol, or Tesco’s own bathroom spray. Mixed in with the fresh scent of cat shit.
Hopefully by then we would have had Mario’s bedroom wardrobe journey.
Love this thread, I wonder when Mario reads it if he laughs, oh well I do. That’s all that matters. 🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
These idiots like Marion faking their exemptions for wearing a face mask actually discredits those who are TRULY exempt and makes it more difficult for them. Not to mention, there are plenty of people who could be exempt but still chose to wear a mask. He deserves to catch covid the horrible wee twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Babybail93

VIP Member
So Moira will be rising like a Phoenix?

This shit is embarrassing. I always forget he is actually a 38 year old man!!!

My 15 year old daughter wouldn’t pull this bullshit.

Grow up hen!

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
If he has lost his joab at the polis stashun ma lovelies than thank fuck he’s financially secure with tunsa savings! The buckled ikea wardrobes are stuffed with cash notes and nawt Deek’s pot stash or marion’s Wax melt collecshun at all!
He’ll be be fiiiiiine! Absoloootely fiiiiiine!
Keep spining bright 💎

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Just had a disgusting thought pop into my head, and if I have to suffer it, then so do you lot! 😂

I’ll bet he squeals like a wee suckling pig looking for a teat, in bed 🐷

• Haha
  • Sick

Alexlilz

Watching his stories from last night "I love a laugh aye, that just shows how well you all know me"

Who doesn't like to laugh?! Who ever thinks "Christ noo, I bloody hate laughing"? Fuck off 😂😂

• Haha

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Ma lovlies, I think I know what’s happened. Wee Deek has put his fut down as the Euros are on for the next month and he’s intending to enjoy the fitba while getting baked. He’s no time for Marion’s nonsense and Marion has taken a huge huff.
Derek is moving into his ain lain and we have radio silence 🥳 Win, win all round.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

twilightgarden

VIP Member
FFS the wee dick couldn’t help but show off his 200 inch projector again. Fuck off Maz you ugly scrote.

I googled it as football is way oot ma lain and D’Agostino is a footballer. So the chances are his dad is wearing it for the footballer, not his sharpie eyebrowed beak nosed eagle of a son.

• Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
@menopausalmargrit Ive got youse a luuuuvly face mist…… oh, hang on….. sorry it’s fabulosa room spray!!!!! Make sure you shut your eyes hen, you’ll be fine 🤞🏼
not end up like a Nikita!!

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Just had to comment on this thread.
I've been reading along for a fair few days now and I can honestly say I've never laughed as much as I have at all your comments.
😂😂😂
Funniest thread on here 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha