Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I agree it's 100% the best thread with a great bunch of lovelies. 😘 💎 🥔
It might be the sun and the aperol & lemonades talking but youse are aw amazing!!!! Actually laugh so hard at these threads!!!! Coming up tae ma 2 year anniversary (December) oan here, but a don’t want a big fuss so don’t try and get me hunners a stuff!!!

Mwah xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Just in case anybody's jonesing fur a wee haul, I went to Tesco and got

A loaf
A dozen eggs
Bag of tatties
2 litres of gin (it's on offer, would be rude not to)
2 bags frozen mixed berries (aka fruity ice cubes)
Cat San

So in summation, im aff the morra, I'm having a Spanish omelette for dinner, getting pished, the cat's got a clean cludgie and I'll be on the roastit cheese for brekkie.

I love ma lane 🥔 💕 💎👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

laynelo_

VIP Member
Hello ma luvlies, how are yeez aw? *waves strangler hawns* I jist hadty take a few days aff but aye instagram isny wit you think it is but aye I just wenty ma work, gutted the hoose and just chilled in the hoose and so forth. But aw you wee Isa’s have been sending me loads a messages and I just wanty say am fine, i’m absolutely fine. Me and Derek’s been checking yer messages and just howling at yeez wonderin where av been but aye i’m fine, i’m awright. Anyway, we’ll needty go tae home bargains and dae a wee shop but aye nothing much ma luvlies, i’m boring av told yeez this *clutches hoosecoat and laughs whilst clutching beak* but aye... half way to the weekend just a few mair shifts tae go and we can dae this and kick Wednesdays arse. But aye tons a love tae yeez, i’ll speak to yeez soon, mwah mwah🥔❤💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Life as it should be? 😂😂😂 a projector on your bed sit wall adjacent to your tv? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Fucking hell, I’m living my life wrong!

What an absolute fanny if he thinks that he is living life as it should be 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Hello ma luvlies. Thought i’d make a more accurate description of Marions page. So aye nae debates.

1DF3938C-BE84-4416-B26A-1600C7DE2252.jpeg

ETA: I dunno why it’s so blurry! but I imagine this is how marion sees his insta with his kerry katona eyes 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Very excited now, looking forward to Margrit day on tattle. 😍 Am making Margrit eve boxes for me and Mr D. Xx small pj's, Frozen dvd/VHS tape, a classy drink maybe irn bru.
Actually Margrit ma lovelie, you make me howl. 😍😘
MARGRIT EVE BOXES! I actually have tears streaming doon ma face! 😂

Thanks for the thoosans a messages ma lovelies, youse are the best! Derek will work through ma outbox, inbox, cardboard box and get back to youse aw. 💎

Ahv just got wan wish, a want VIP status by the time it’s ma 2 year anniversary!!! A know youse will aw be championing me oan!!

M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Popper

VIP Member
Ma lovelies sit down and get some class and stop hounding him he will be back when he’s ready. He’s taking time to put some commas in his life before it’s time to put a full stop. I’m really hoping this means he’s enrolled into some basic literacy course?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Bonjour, willkommen and bienvenue to a boujie new thread at the price point "free", in the shape "turkey dinosaur", in the colour "joyful" and in the scent "pure gallus" .

There is no place for hating Wednesday's on this thread, so please leave it's ass alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I seen there was a projector in the Amazon prime days for £39.99 so assuming that’s when he got it. He’s going on like he’s got shared ownership in the odeon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

KaiLi

Just caught up on his speech about how he alone is battling covid for the whole of Scotland. Wee Nicki will be worried for her job.

Not a mention of Derek who has worked through the entire pandemic along with a ton more other people who were classed as essential workers while he sat in the flat moaning day in and day out. I’ve heard of a lot of shop workers who unfortunately caught covid because little inconsiderate numptys like him went to the shops for a day out to buy candles and other rubbish and not just for their weekly shop 😡

Also nobody who has been raised correctly would ever look down their nose at cleaners (and if they do their not worth your time). It’s him with the problem and his ideas of grandeur that upset him…oh he is annoying!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I have no doubt some cleaners had it hard! Hospital and care home ones who were having to do a huge amount more deep cleaning than would be the norm. Cleaners in supermarkets cleaning at the back of the public, especially those falsely claiming exemptions. Cleaners in B&M and HB who had to clean more frequently as some saw it as a day out in Lockdown. Cleaners in hotels who are cleaning after people quarantining after foreign travel or healthcare staff trying to protect their families.

Others were left without work as they couldn't go into personal homes to clean, or the holiday lets because they weren't being used.

Then we have Mario. I'm not minimising what cleaners do and have done this past year...but he does a couple of hrs, in offices that have probably been barely used compared to normal. He's probably cleaning only what should be done anyway regardless of a pandemic. I'd expect all touch points to be cleaned and sanitised in a normal year anyway because CV-19 isn't the only pathogen out there! It's not as though he's there all day wiping handles and cleaning toilets EVERY time someone touches/uses one, so in what way is he saving humanity? And I bet most other people doing his tiny amount of hours in the same offices or similar, are rushing from or to other cleaning jobs!
Very true ma lovelie, this wee tadger spent most of lockdown on furlough going on day trips to The Range but he’s making it out to be as if he worked the whole way through it single handedly. My theory is that he’s over-inflating his job due to his own insecurities. He’s the only one that has an issue with him being a cleaner. He harps on about the fact that he loves his job and he’ll tell anybody his occupation but but he’s the one who hid it for months on end and only finally gave in and revealed it after Tattle worked it out. As for him having offers upon offers, yet more fairytales and lies. Around the time of his redundancy he disappeared from Instagram for weeks and weeks. He was obviously doing what anyone else would do in his situation. Worry, panic and job search. He ended up getting this job he has now but there’s no way on gods green earth he got offered countless jobs and then accepted that one with within a week. Come on to fuck Mario do you really expect us to believe that out of all the many job offers that were forced upon you, the one you accept is clearly about 16 hours a week? I know he obviously gets a top up on his wages from UC or whatever but there’s no way that this story is even somewhat remotely true. In a way I do pity him for feeling the need to over-exaggerate his whole life style, to the point where he is telling lies daily but he’s a fully grown man, this isn’t normal behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41