Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New brows, new glasses, same old scabby lips. Stunnnnnnnnin ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Not something I want to imagine BUT, imagine that staring back at you as you’re pegging them. I know we all have different “types” but come on now.

Sorry ma lovelies, I know that’s a lot for a Sunday night but it’s a thought that comes into my head every so often and I can’t stop it until I understand it so any input would be great!!!

Tons a love, M xxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Not something I want to imagine BUT, imagine that staring back at you as you’re pegging them. I know we all have different “types” but come on now.

Sorry ma lovelies, I know that’s a lot for a Sunday night but it’s a thought that comes into my head every so often and I can’t stop it until I understand it so any input would be great!!!

Tons a love, M xxx
Cant help ma lovelie, he's the very definition of "wouldn't even ride him into battle" 😈😈

Back at his parents’??
Not unless his parents went on an anaglypta removal juhrnee!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's a double bagger, a bag on both of your heads, in case his comes off.

Tons a love, M xxx
A

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those bespoke brows are so terribly harsh no actual professional would do such a thing then…… the lips. Talk about living up your thread title. He has done us, crusty dusty and downright dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spot the difference …….
View attachment 637899
One has hair!

New thread title
Captain Beakys hoosehold tips? Concentrate on your crusty lips!

My gawd!! After reading the thread I went to the highlights to watch the singing 🥴🥴🥴 jeeewizzz! I was so embarrassed for him - like proper cringing PAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!!!! But one of the many many things that irritates me about him is when he dances/sings etc he does this thing with his head where he looks to the side then back then to the side then back - it actually boils my piss it’s so irritating!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Not something I want to imagine BUT, imagine that staring back at you as you’re pegging them. I know we all have different “types” but
Thats enough internet for me today ma lovely, the thought of being pegged by marionette has sent ma IBS through roof and flairs...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The state of your lips - ya furgawt ta filter those, didn't ya? 👀🤢 Get some exfoliator and cream on them before Christmas, crusty the bleeping clown! 🤢🤡😂
Has Deek gave him Herpes? His lips are drier than my nuns C..T and that's saying something ma lovelie!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.