Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep it going….. Mario Pointless Purchase-

Mini fridge to keep his bespoke skincare in.
The hot chocolate station which he purposely destroyed after realising what an abomination it was πŸ˜‚ RIP hot chocolate station πŸ™πŸͺ¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aw ma luvlies I was doing a driving lesson earlier and my instructor said β€œDon’t worry about the other cars stay in your own lane” and I couldn’t stop laughing😭🀣 Marion has truly infiltrated into every part of my life now and ruined my humour, my poor instructor was beyond confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aw ma luvlies I was doing a driving lesson earlier and my instructor said β€œDon’t worry about the other cars stay in your own lane” and I couldn’t stop laughing😭🀣 Marion has truly infiltrated into every part of my life now and ruined my humour, my poor instructor was beyond confused.
Hope you've got about 10 magic trees at the ready hen! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aye in a weird way he has influenced me tae ma lovelies, ye see, I hudny heard of this Aperol Spritzer malarkey that was talked aboot a few weeks ago. I know ?? where have a been you ask?? I've been a hard Chardonnay drinker since the 90s and never deviated away from it apart from the prosecco now and again often having a wee pink one just to be fancy. So aye was in morrisons and Aperol was on offer so saturday night dug out my fancy glass, got ma self awe cosy poured myself a wee spritzer and aye it was awe right then just finished a wee bottle chardonnay just to see if the wee aperitif spritzer worked πŸ˜† so I can tick a box noo thats me be influenced by our our Marion. Who would have though it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just in case anybody's jonesing fur a wee haul, I went to Tesco and got

A loaf
A dozen eggs
Bag of tatties
2 litres of gin (it's on offer, would be rude not to)
2 bags frozen mixed berries (aka fruity ice cubes)
Cat San

So in summation, im aff the morra, I'm having a Spanish omelette for dinner, getting pished, the cat's got a clean cludgie and I'll be on the roastit cheese for brekkie.

I love ma lane πŸ₯” πŸ’• πŸ’ŽπŸ‘Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

A loaf
A dozen eggs
Bag of tatties
Cat San

So in summation, im aff the morra, I'm having a Spanish omelette for dinner, getting pished, the cat's got a clean cludgie and I'll be on the roastit cheese for brekkie.

Ma lovelie I canny lie I am pure jealous of this boujee haul. You got any room for a few lovelies to join you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

A loaf
A dozen eggs
Bag of tatties
Cat San

Oh ma lovelie, Cat San none the less! I can smell the wealth through the screen and it’s awfy pungent. I’m taking a big whiff right now, I can smell the bags o cash fae here πŸ’΅ πŸ’° See moira pretends to be wealthy and boujee tae but I bet wee Rayne is forced to empty her bowels in a litter box full of shredded newspaper because cat litter is awfy hard to beg for on Instagram. Poor wee cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

A loaf
A dozen eggs
Bag of tatties
Cat San

Living your best life! Spine bright! No one can dull your sparkle! Am chantin you oan hen! Mwah 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The hot chocolate station which he purposely destroyed after realising what an abomination it was πŸ˜‚ RIP hot chocolate station πŸ™πŸͺ¦
He's maybe set up a wee ice-cream station noo for the summer months ma lovelie. I've seen folk this last week on Facebook groups changing from hot chocolate to ice-cream station, with tubs of cones, flakes, wafers, sprinkles etc. πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He's maybe set up a wee ice-cream station noo for the summer months ma lovelie. I've seen folk this last week on Facebook groups changing from hot chocolate to ice-cream station, with tubs of cones, flakes, wafers, sprinkles etc. πŸ™„
What has the world come tae. They’re like wee weans playing at shops 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What has the world come tae. They’re like wee weans playing at shops 🀣
I know ma lovelie. My 3 year old would be in her element with a real ice-cream station instead of her wee Leapfrog ice-cream cart, me not so much as I'm not like Marion with cluttered worktops. πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thought I had deleted this by accident but found it again, saw it in home bargains and couldn’t for the life of me think who it reminded me of 🧐
16EED1C1-92E0-4F62-84CF-4A47606F5CEF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

A loaf
A dozen eggs
Bag of tatties
Cat San

Aw ma luvlie enjoy and make sure yer in yer hoosecoat and in yer bed for 9pm awww cosyπŸ’Žmwah mwah❀πŸ₯”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought I had deleted this by accident but found it again, saw it in home bargains and couldn’t for the life of me think who it reminded me of 🧐View attachment 622285
I thought it said Mumosa scented candle for a second amd i thought that would have to be Marion inspired, smelling of Mumosa and shine bright on the packaging. 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.