Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma luvlies, how are yeez aw? *waves strangler hawns* I jist hadty take a few days aff but aye instagram isny wit you think it is but aye I just wenty ma work, gutted the hoose and just chilled in the hoose and so forth. But aw you wee Isa’s have been sending me loads a messages and I just wanty say am fine, i’m absolutely fine. Me and Derek’s been checking yer messages and just howling at yeez wonderin where av been but aye i’m fine, i’m awright. Anyway, we’ll needty go tae home bargains and dae a wee shop but aye nothing much ma luvlies, i’m boring av told yeez this *clutches hoosecoat and laughs whilst clutching beak* but aye... half way to the weekend just a few mair shifts tae go and we can dae this and kick Wednesdays arse. But aye tons a love tae yeez, i’ll speak to yeez soon, mwah mwah🥔❤💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hello ma luvlies, how are yeez aw? *waves strangler hawns* I jist hadty take a few days aff but aye instagram isny wit you think it is but aye I just wenty ma work, gutted the hoose and just chilled in the hoose and so forth. But aw you wee Isa’s have been sending me loads a messages and I just wanty say am fine, i’m absolutely fine. Me and Derek’s been checking yer messages and just howling at yeez wonderin where av been but aye i’m fine, i’m awright. Anyway, we’ll needty go tae home bargains and dae a wee shop but aye nothing much ma luvlies, i’m boring av told yeez this *clutches hoosecoat and laughs whilst clutching beak* but aye... half way to the weekend just a few mair shifts tae go and we can dae this and kick Wednesdays arse. But aye tons a love tae yeez, i’ll speak to yeez soon, mwah mwah🥔❤💎
Honest tae gawd am sat here holding ma hooter snorting like a fat pig 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn't it the same brick wallpaper that lots have, I'm thinking of that Gemma? Life at no11 or something. Place was a tip, dog sitting on the oven gloves chucked on the floor. After she'd finished cleaning the kitchen still crap everywhere. Very bespoke.
Forgot about this horror. I blocked her a while back cos she was kicking off on stories about people going places and they should stay in etc. Then next story said she was going to sit on the public bus that Pete drives.....for something to do.....what the actual duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What's her @ I need to prove that Marios wallpaper is the same. 😂
Forgot about this horror. I blocked her a while back cos she was kicking off on stories about people going places and they should stay in etc. Then next story said she was going to sit on the public bus that Pete drives.....for something to do.....what the actual duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your impressions of oor Maid Marion are too accurate, sometimes I wonder if we have an impostor? 😂😂

Only joking ma lovelie, you give me my Mario fix when he’s taking a comma, tattie hearts tae ye ❤🥔❤🥔 mwah mwah, spine brite 💎💎💎

• Haha
Hes sat in his sweaty pit with his dressing gown on trying to find out who it was that used to work with Derek 😂 livin ma best lifee✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So basically this little hiatus he is having is because he has no content. But he is too thick/boring to think of new content so we are destined to go through this every 2 months or so..? Because lets face it, he's not going to suddenly become any more interesting and there's only so many times you can decorate a 1 bedroom flat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Your impressions of oor Maid Marion are too accurate, sometimes I wonder if we have an impostor? 😂😂

Only joking ma lovelie, you give me my Mario fix when he’s taking a comma, tattie hearts tae ye ❤🥔❤🥔 mwah mwah, spine brite 💎💎💎
I do worry if i’ve been possessed by the spirit of Queen Marion ma luvlie.

• Haha
  • Heart
So ‘Marianne Twinset’ is still on a coma break 🙄

I’ve had a great laugh watching his highlights, that boy wonder is so cringeworthy it’s beyond embarrassing. Both him and that wee deek are a pair of thickos.
Poor Rayn having to put up with them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just looked at the message again, I apologise, he said CUSTOM MADE, not specially, 😂
(This was ages ago, before I discovered tattle existed! 🤣😊)
It’s not custom made for him though is it? It’s generic wallpaper haha we had it in the kitchen when we moved in. He’s such a twit 🤣

You could actually be Marion!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god I am absolutely screaming 😂😂 honest tae gawd nae debates now, am in ma ain lane I bloody love this thread bloody love all you naughty tattlers but got to give it to Marzcapone he certainly brings the content 😂
I defo think Rayns ate him though

Ma hair ma heed ma rules!! nae debates ma lovelies 😘
🤣 Ma heed Ma rules Nae hair Nae debates

Love the ‘new bed’ story, it was apparently custom made pre-built, but then he said it took only 25 mins to build it when it got delivered 🤷‍♂️ Honestly, duck knows? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think he saw he was called out here yesterday on still posting, so that's his reason for doing today's post.

You're still a dick, Maz 😂
I 100% believe he’s been reading here during his hiatus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember she used to block anyone that viewed her bathroom ‘cleaning’ highlight 😂 I don’t want to put her account name on here as it always gets me in trouble, but I had a look , Gemmas paper is brick whereas Melvs is more a tile effect, close but not the same. Melvs wallpaper is hardly bespoke though, it has B&M written all over it (not literally 😜)

I 100% believe he’s been reading here during his hiatus 😂
Maybe he has gone back to thread 1 and that is why he is gone so long

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤣 Ma heed Ma rules Nae hair Nae debates

Love the ‘new bed’ story, it was apparently custom made pre-built, but then he said it took only 25 mins to build it when it got delivered 🤷‍♂️ Honestly, duck knows? 😂
God knows why he has a bed he'll bloody fit in oor Rayns bed that wee fairy would!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha ha even tattle adverts are trolling Mario about his thinning barnet 🤣

6AF7115D-1C01-485C-BCA4-20C14D8D663A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma lovelies, hope yis aww well. Rumor has it Marions got a boujee collab with boohooMAN. It’s called fashion ma lovelies, nae debates
3993AD9E-7E93-4ABE-9279-D9AC4358C932.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I reckon monzo has been busy reading these threads and is currently getting back in his ain laine ready for a comeback to stop begging, stop being goading surrounding finances and realising his aine path he paved is not all that.

Him being away has made me really reflect on what an actual bawbag he truly is. I hope he is cringing at his underhand brags about his finances and realising what a grandiose bastard he is. Especially when he was basically dismissing everyone who's worked so hard working during this pandemic. Cleaners are amazing people and they HAVE had a major role to play. But he said it in a way that made me feel sick as it was like he didn't care about others who have helped and supported. Like he was greater than those of us who have been on the front line and are continuing to be there as our local hospitals are filling up again. Every few days we get a trust covid update email and our inpatient numbers are rising alarmingly.

Unfortunately people like him won't ever change and he will still find underhand ways of belittling people and bigging himself up whilst passing it off as friendly banter or a chit chat on Instagram.

Get back in a meaningful laine mazda and stop being a spiteful piece of tit.

There I've said it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I reckon monzo has been busy reading these threads and is currently getting back in his ain laine ready for a comeback to stop begging, stop being goading surrounding finances and realising his aine path he paved is not all that.

Him being away has made me really reflect on what an actual bawbag he truly is. I hope he is cringing at his underhand brags about his finances and realising what a grandiose bastard he is. Especially when he was basically dismissing everyone who's worked so hard working during this pandemic. Cleaners are amazing people and they HAVE had a major role to play. But he said it in a way that made me feel sick as it was like he didn't care about others who have helped and supported. Like he was greater than those of us who have been on the front line and are continuing to be there as our local hospitals are filling up again. Every few days we get a trust covid update email and our inpatient numbers are rising alarmingly.

Unfortunately people like him won't ever change and he will still find underhand ways of belittling people and bigging himself up whilst passing it off as friendly banter or a chit chat on Instagram.

Get back in a meaningful laine mazda and stop being a spiteful piece of tit.

There I've said it 😂
All of this! 👆 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.