Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two boxes of creme eggs and a big bottle of margritmosa coming right up hen 😘 tattie smooches xxx
Don’t forget to eat half of the cream eggs you’re gifting though hen 😃 a gift isnae a gift in Marion’s eyes unless half is yours to take. Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How long is he MIA now a week? I think Deek has finished with him and kicked him out. He's not sulking over been called out on the begging for flooring or the derogatory remarks about cleaners. He has a brass neck let's not forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long is he MIA now a week? I think Deek has finished with him and kicked him out. He's not sulking over been called out on the begging for flooring or the derogatory remarks about cleaners. He has a brass neck let's not forget.
I’m sure he did a morning one on Friday? I can’t remember but he didn’t do an announcement I’m sure 😂

Reactions: 13
Just swerving oot ma laine to say, Magrit you have been on Melvs thread for two whole years and it disney go unnoticed, so aye. Not round here, defi-nately disney go unnoticed. Here’s to anither two … and beyond!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Very excited now, looking forward to Margrit day on tattle. 😍 Am making Margrit eve boxes for me and Mr D. Xx small pj's, Frozen dvd/VHS tape, a classy drink maybe irn bru.
Actually Margrit ma lovelie, you make me howl. 😍😘
MARGRIT EVE BOXES! I actually have tears streaming doon ma face! 😂

Thanks for the thoosans a messages ma lovelies, youse are the best! Derek will work through ma outbox, inbox, cardboard box and get back to youse aw. 💎

Ahv just got wan wish, a want VIP status by the time it’s ma 2 year anniversary!!! A know youse will aw be championing me oan!!

M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
MARGRIT EVE BOXES! I actually have tears streaming doon ma face! 😂

Thanks for the thoosans a messages ma lovelies, youse are the best! Derek will work through ma outbox, inbox, cardboard box and get back to youse aw. 💎

Ahv just got wan wish, a want VIP status by the time it’s ma 2 year anniversary!!! A know youse will aw be championing me oan!!

M xxx
Don’t forget to get wee deeks to check yer letterbox incase it’s been smashed ma luvlie💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Scotland lose this game it’ll be Marions fault for not posting a good luck post to them. They were all relying on his constant positivity to push them through…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I bet the little fucker is sitting there rattling, having withdrawal symptoms, absolutely dying to post “Let’s kick this Monday’s ass!” But the wee toss pot is still in the huff, angling for attention. He’ll be extra cheesed off that Derek will be having control of the tv too ⚽ This is a good week ma lovelies!! let’s be having it!!! We’ve goat this!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I stayed in my own laine and had a few months off tattle. But I'm fine, totally fine, its my jurnee and I'll not be who I'm not on this page, so I'll not. Youse all make me cry with laughter. Tears rolling doon ma cheeks.
Tonsa love, mwah 💎.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know where he is lovelies…new business venture I reckon since he has such great hair

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😫 where is he?!

I reckon he’s been on here and seen everyone saying how great this thread is and he is trying to punish us!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@menopausalmargrit youse have to look ya best on this new day of dawn, so 'll bring my out of date MUA supplies as we aww know what youse are all like fe yae makeup!
Hoping for the orange face white neck combo. 😂 What about clothes, a holey t-shirt and some extra tight leggings, show off that mushroom. Gawjuss ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.