Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next thread title definitely needs the fact he thinks Covid is a blessing in it, the disgusting bastard. Best way to try and show people who scroll here how much of a bastard he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Never done this before so here goes 😂
Thread Suggestion-
What a bet Covid took away the debt! Tattie hearts don’t you know he’s money smart?

Reactions: 10
Mario says covid was a godsend.
No need for anything else, that can all go in the first post. 😂
Here's oor Mario from ages ago, when he used to go to Bally brows. Then he'd get home, scrub them off. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I've got a thread suggestion: Cleaning with Mario #33 Mario is an insensitive bleep.

(Still raging about his stories. Walloper.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

Mario and Covid sitting in a tree. Thousands dead but he's debt free! 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Mario #33. He claims covid was a godsend.

Or
Mario #33 time and time again - voted the funniest thread on tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They saved every penny of his wages the last year? So Margo, was it Dereks money you were spunking against the wall on hairdryers, face spritz, make up, cleaning shite, waaahfle this that and the other, eleventy million bedding sets... 🤬🥔💎

Forgot the wax melts. How could I forget the wax melts.

Also, what on Earth has he done to his teeth? That gap wasn’t there when they were done.
Wax burners too!!! I mean how many has he got?? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
First time ever suggesting a thread Mario #33 Covid was a blessing, his arrogance need addressing

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion:
Premier Inn pillows and cut up cards, COVID’s got him saving hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion. I turned covid into all about how I could save money

Thread suggestion. I turned covid into all about how I could save money
Or covid covid covid. Save save save

Reactions: 4
Morning lads and happy birthday Deek! 🎉
Here's a wee throwback to last year's effort best summed up by @Badaboom
20210319_065426.jpg

We'll have to wait a few more days before we see if the present was really for Deek.... Here's evidence of 2020's theft captured by @twilightgarden 🔎
20210319_065521.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A montage of mario with derek’s head in the corner 😕 happy birthday mr repressed

• Haha
  • Sad
Happy birthday derek, here’s some pictures of me, why do people do it, why post pictures of themselves with the person who’s bday it is, I’m not sure if I’m the only one who finds it strange lol 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.