Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newsflash Marion - you’re not nice or kind.

Let me remind you of “dirty scrubbers” and “rotters”. And don’t try to pass it off as “Scottish banter” as it’s not. Fud.
And covid being a godsend. Shouting and frightening Rayn. He's an arse hole. Pics of Derek sleeping.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You know what, I love this thread, it actually makes me laugh out loud at times which is kinda embarrassing when you’re out and about 😂 . When Marion is being a belter and we can all laugh at him i don’t really mind Him to a point. But, when he starts spouting off about trolls and folk being nasty it really gets my goat! Can he not see he’s the biggest troll out of everyone. Making nasty comments about people or what they wear or making snide comments about folk and creating drama with it. He has no pals and I think that is very telling. Even “queen soph” doesn’t want anything to do with him anymore. She’s probably petrified he’s sitting outside her house in the bushes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hinch is full of shite. She did a Q box asking about skincare and apparently loads of people signposted her to the ordinary.

Reactions: 16
Oh no, I’ve just bought a couple of The Ordinary products as my skin is dreadful. At least I’ll get top skincare tapping tips from our Maz tonight
I have too for me and my son and I wasn’t influenced into it by maz or hunch but I’ll definitely be tuning in to see if he does the tap tap tap 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have too for me and my son and I wasn’t influenced into it by maz or hunch but I’ll definitely be tuning in to see if he does the tap tap tap 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭
What did you get? I’ve gone for The Ordinary toner and spot clearing serum stuff with zinc. Hope it’s good. I’ll have to tune in to Maz’s tapping tutorial tonight to get some professional tips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If his friendship with Hinch was real he would have dm’d her. It’s well know that people with less than perfect relationships post on facebook etc, how perfect everything is, if he was actual friends with her he wouldn’t need to publicly point it out at every opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
PSA I’m not much of a fan of the ordinary products, they stopped agreeing with my bespoke skin after a wee while of using 😂 BUT the AHA 30% + BHA 2% facial peeling solution is amazing 🤩

thank me later ma lovelies, it’s no ma fault the site crashed, that’s Moira xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was his pay slip from Sophie Hinch for when he was tricked into advertising all her Tesco range that she isn’t allowed to talk about as it wouldn’t be a good look but it all went over his head cos it was all free ma lovelies so he didn’t even stop to think if it made him look bad flogging non essential items. He’s her little witch boy I think she thinks he has a big Scottish audience that pulls in sales 😂🙄 that she doesn’t have or something cos I still wonder why she even pretends to like him there’s always a agenda with Hinch!

Reactions: 18
That was his pay slip from Sophie Hinch for when he was tricked into advertising all her Tesco range that she isn’t allowed to talk about as it wouldn’t be a good look but it all went over his head cos it was all free ma lovelies so he didn’t even stop to think if it made him look bad flogging non essential items. He’s her little witch boy I think she thinks he has a big Scottish audience that pulls in sales 😂🙄 that she doesn’t have or something cos I still wonder why she even pretends to like him there’s always a agenda with Hinch!
Oh good thinking! You are so right, he will be buzzing out his wee rara skirt today, payday has arrived. Interested to see how long any new followers he gets hang around for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he bleeping acting as if he made those premier inn pillows himself??🙄 Such a wee egotistical wee weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is he bleeping acting as if he made those premier inn pillows himself??🙄 Such a wee egotistical wee weirdo.
He crashed the site you know! 🙄 How embarrassing that it was on the Premier Inn page that a tiktok trend had crashed it and not our wee narcissist Mario 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Afternoon ma lovelies il sum the pillows up in two words “absolute shite” 🤣🤣He is such a wee liar and his face resembles a bag of dicks🤣🤣Noo thats ma opinion, ma page, nae debates so karma on ones mirrared arse🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how his brother would feel about covid being a god send, considering theatres up and down the country are on their last legs? Just a thought...

Reactions: 24
I wonder how his brother would feel about covid being a god send, considering theatres up and down the country are on their last legs? Just a thought...
Clearly he doesn’t care unless it impacts him and him only. Who cares if millions have died, lost jobs, houses etc!

Covid has just been brilllanttt for oor Marion and cos he’s just such a hard worker, even managed to get rid a aw his debt! Amazing, now even more money can fund his wax melt and b&m addiction.

Reactions: 11
What did you get? I’ve gone for The Ordinary toner and spot clearing serum stuff with zinc. Hope it’s good. I’ll have to tune in to Maz’s tapping tutorial tonight to get some professional tips 😂
I’ve gone for hyaluronic acid 2% with zinc and a moisturiser because I’m old lol 🤣🤣🤣 I have high hopes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fancy a new thread title that is a bit from the school of "Ronseal - does what it says on the tin" style?

Cleaning with Mario #33: Turns out he lied about being very very financially comfortable

(Sorry, I know it's not witty but I get a kick out of imagining him reacting badly to the title before he even gets to the comments)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.