Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also despise how he’s named it “chats” surely if you were trying to help you’d call it debt talk or something... prick ;)

Question. Whose going to screen grab their hats and make it their PP? Answer. All of us x

Reactions: 12
How the hell does he manage to make every single situation about himself? 😤 never seen anyone so self absorbed

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im
I'm late to the party here but WTF is the story with the clutter in the bedroom??and more bedding!!Does he not worry that tit might fall on top of the cat?That boy needs to cut up his credit card and soon me thinks!
He’s not got credits cards my lovely. Hes debt free and in a really good place, not loaded like you definitely think he is but thanks to the wonderful pandemic and him working so hard (doing nothing productive while on furlough) he’s now got no money worry’s. It’s all in his highlights under chats which is a cute wee name he’s gave 7 million story’s of him talking tit and lying thru his teeth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Going on about “be kind” yet how many times has he posted aimed, passive aggressive and outright petty quotes/posts about people and leave his followers wondering and gossiping about who it is.

491D607A-AA6F-41BF-BB6B-9A916756625D.jpeg

Practice what you preach hole. You’re definitely not “kind” in any sense🖕🏽Also stop making a woman’s death about you ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Going on about “be kind” yet how many times has he posted aimed, passive aggressive and outright petty quotes/posts about people and leave his followers wondering and gossiping about who it is.

View attachment 487334
Practice what you preach hole. You’re definitely not “kind” in any sense🖕🏽Also stop making a woman’s death about you ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is he putting himself in the same league as CF?? Too far Marion. Too far. 🥔💎

Reactions: 20
He is the most self absorbed unkind person on insta. It's his slyness about it that makes him worse than others. Donkey dick.

Reactions: 24
Here we bleeping go, insta is gonna be a nightmare with these dickheads spouting the be kind crap tomorrow, maybe they should practice what they preach if you put yourself out there then be prepared for criticism if you act like an insensitive twit bag, or try and rinse people for their hard earned cash, absolute dickheads, of course trolling people is disgusting but coming here and reading what people’s opinions are of you, well on their heads be it, IMO

View attachment 487334
Oh duck off Mario. You *put yourself out there* because you love the attention. You just can't take anything less than 💯 praise. I don't put my life on social media, because I don't seek the approval of strangers.
CF was clearly a troubled woman, but it was the media circus she was dreading.
Also mario, duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god Hinch has mentioned him in her stories again. He’ll be all love you Soph mwah 💋 with his big crusty lips 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh god Hinch has mentioned him in her stories again. He’ll be all love you Soph mwah 💋 with his big crusty lips 🤢
He's moved on from The Ordinary, he'll now panic and go back to them now. Weird that she heard through Mario, it's been a thing for a couple of years. I'm a big fan.
I wonder if Mario will tell her she's got blood on her hands for hard selling to her mostly not well off fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's moved on from The Ordinary, he'll now panic and go back to them now. Weird that she heard through Mario, it's been a thing for a couple of years. I'm a big fan.
I wonder if Mario will tell her she's got blood on her hands for hard selling to her mostly not well off fans.
Cue a screen grab of her tag with "enjoy my lovely "

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off Mario. You *put yourself out there* because you love the attention. You just can't take anything less than 💯 praise. I don't put my life on social media, because I don't seek the approval of strangers.
CF was clearly a troubled woman, but it was the media circus she was dreading.
Also mario, duck off.
Exactly. Caroline was a TV presenter so she had no choice but to be in the public eye. Mario doesn't make his living through his 'platform' so he could step away at any time. There is literally no parallels to be found here.

He just uses Instagram to get freebies and have the odd stranger blow smoke up his arse. bleeping tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
He's gonna be doing stories tap tap tapping the face with skincare tonight now that his friend Hinch has tagged him. I can see the smug face already 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no, I’ve just bought a couple of The Ordinary products as my skin is dreadful. At least I’ll get top skincare tapping tips from our Maz tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's gonna be doing stories tap tap tapping the face with skincare tonight now that his friend Hinch has tagged him. I can see the smug face already 👊
He was using it all wrong the only time he storied it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.