Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday Derek! I hope you give yourself the best present and evict Mario and his loads of tat. 🤞
#FreeDerek

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy birthday derek, here’s some pictures of me, why do people do it, why post pictures of themselves with the person who’s bday it is, I’m not sure if I’m the only one who finds it strange lol 🤷🏼‍♀️
I find it strange too. Derek’s day should be about derek. Valentine’s Day wasn’t long ago.
the guy already has his belongings shoved behind a sofa. I wonder if today is the day he can finally have a bit of derek time?

D660BD46-1D1B-4F3E-984F-8DA56C9DCAD8.jpeg
Never forget.

Also lads - https://uk.undelete.news/account/stories_all/164339#/

Have a look through that lot. Is that all of his highlights or are there some saved gems that aren’t on his highlights ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I do wish Derek would open his own insta account. He would have way more followers than marion and we could all help him to get that wee scrote out of his life

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelies! Good morning! It’s Deeks birthday! The next thread definitely needs to include exclamation points! Everywhere! In the title! Powerful! This life! Bespoke! Febreeze!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's Derek's birthday? God bless the poor wee stoner, all he's got to look forward to is this bearing down on him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ma lovelies! Good morning! It’s Deeks birthday! The next thread definitely needs to include exclamation points! Everywhere! In the title! Powerful! This life! Bespoke! Febreeze!
Oh god, his overuse of the exclamation mark makes me want to stick the exclamation marks where the sun doesn’t shine! ❗ ❗❗❗❗

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh! Happy! Friday! ma! lovelies!🤣🤣Its dereks birthday today but thats it, done, finished, finito🤣nae mare menshys on ma page because its ma page, ma rules! Im preparing a nice cheese board fur ma derek the night, freshly grated aff ma noodle🤣🤣
Loads a love to youse aw🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haahlo ma lovelies how urr yees aw
*waves enthusiastically*
Just wanted tae pop on here and wish yees aw a lovely day and to remind yees aw that Mario is a complete and utter puddle of wank joos
*clutches hoose coat*
Hope yees are aw well and huv a lovely day. Remember yooov goat this! Let’s smash this day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Leave it to Marion to pull off that ridiculous balloon display that’s been arranged 0.1% for Derek’s benefit and 99.9% because he’s seen other people on Instagram with them and he’s never met a bandwagon he didn’t want to jump on 🙄 I hope Rayn pops the whole bleeping thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The high tea seems to be a selection of criss, and a teapot with no tea in it 🤔

I know, I know we criticised him for his pathetic show last year BUT the balloons, the cake etc, he is not a child OMG my kids would be mortified with that show beyond about 15 I would say, as was said it is all for him, all for the gram, not Derek. Don’t even get me started on the ‘Happy 33rd Birthday’ 😆 why put his age when it’s not 30, 40 etc. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel sorry for Derek, imagine coming home to that boner killer in his slippers and goony... howling stovies permeating the shoe box...

Tbh I’m surprised the cake didn’t say 33nd Birthday it is Mazza after all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can’t decide what’s funnier; Marion’s version of High Team or Derek’s bespoke underwhelmed pissed off face.
Poor Dereks making a wish hoping that the wee beaky nasty bleep will leave him🤣🤣
#wishful #thinking.
He treats derek as if he is his wean, very creepy🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.