Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Derek's best present was a ps4 keyboard ? He is such a selfish piece of crap. He gets an expensive (pointless) hairdryer and new hoovers etc. And he buys Derek a crappy £20 keyboard attachment for a controller?! duck off Marion. if Derek was m y bf I'd be getting him a brand new ps5 . Derek you deserve better than somebody buying crappy ballons to show off on his crappy insta "cleaning" account

Screenshot_20210319-165456_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wee Derek has had the best day and he enjoyed his balloons.

I can’t work out why Derek is not holding his cake? It’s so weird and awkward he is standing there dazed as if under duress and Melv is holding the cake for the photo, I can’t cope with the awkwardness 😆
View attachment 489711
He looks about 13, bless his wee cotton socks 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Derek's best present was a ps4 keyboard ? He is such a selfish piece of crap. He gets an expensive (pointless) hairdryer and new hoovers etc. And he buys Derek a crappy £20 keyboard attachment for a controller?! duck off Marion. if Derek was m y bf I'd be getting him a brand new ps5 . Derek you deserve better than somebody buying crappy ballons to show off on his crappy insta "cleaning" account

View attachment 489735
Poor derek really just proves that he gets duck all if hes that fair away with a shitey controller keyboard 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

I can’t work out why Derek is not holding his cake? It’s so weird and awkward he is standing there dazed as if under duress and Melv is holding the cake for the photo, I can’t cope with the awkwardness 😆
View attachment 489711
That's cos Derek is thinking, IS THAT bleeping IT, IS THAT A GROWN MAN'S BIRTHDAY MARIO YOUSE ARE DUMPED.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's cos Derek is thinking, IS THAT bleeping IT, IS THAT A GROWN MAN'S BIRTHDAY MARIO YOUSE ARE DUMPED.
or
Stop taking pic after pic you great big fanny, I want my small cheap Tesco cake

• Haha
He made High Tea for lunch! Kind of missing the point when trying to be posh Marion 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 489735
That’s Melvs strangler fingers with it in this photo as though he has grabbed it when Derek has nipped to the loo. It’s like when you take photos of kids gifts to send thank yous to old Aunties 😂

Does anyone know how much all those balloon things cost? Do you think he has spent more on the balloons for the gram than he spent on Deeks gifts?

I hope Derek uses his keyboard to connect with the outside world and ask for rescue. 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
That’s Melvs strangler fingers with it in this photo as though he has grabbed it when Derek has nipped to the loo. It’s like when you take photos of kids gifts to send thank yous to old Aunties 😂

Does anyone know how much all those balloon things cost? Do you think he has spent more on the balloons for the gram than he spent on Deeks gifts?

I hope Derek uses his keyboard to connect with the outside world and ask for rescue. 🤞🏻
He probably got the balloons for free off marketplace. Someone giving them away after their child’s first birthday 🥳 💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Birthdays are about what the birthday boy or girl wants. Not what you want. Mario, in typically stupid fashion, has done what he thinks insta wants. Fail x three.
So Derek has had a tit mortifying birthday, at his age it should be getting drunk and sex*
*ok that might just be me, but it's still better than that tea that looked like he'd shoplifted bits that were about to be scraped off people's plates.
Imagine knowing the rest of your life was going to be lived in such a twee and laughable way. Well, until the repo man comes knocking.
Not just you ma slutty troll. Nothing better than a good seeing too then a fag on your birthday. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe I’m saying this but quite like those balloons and purely because my family are huge rangers fans, but he’s done it purely for the gram rather than for wee dezza anywayyyy I’m away back to my own lane now ma lovelies. Will see myself out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He definitely got those balloons free.
looks like he’s taken a leaf out of his sister’s afternoon tea manual.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t he promoting some woman on Instagram or Facebook who was doing lockdown afternoon teas a while back? He could have gotten her to sort Deek an actual afternoon tea even though I’m sure he doesn’t even like them 🙄 but what Mario says goes eh! Patron saint of small businesses Mario, you have let the side down

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 489711
This reminds me of that white dress/blue dress thing

I thought it was pink. The longer I look it’s blue

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know PS5s are hard to come by, but am sure this begging bastard could have got him a PS5 and and game for his birthday. A £20 keyboard 😞 But this selfish prick would rather spend money on tat for the flat. He needs to get his priorities right...

That tea party though. .... it's like a buffet at a wedding all spread out on the table. Im imagining a queue of two holding paper plates. Friday debt filled love to you all x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.