Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the last engineer identified the drum of his dryer was beyond repair so needed a new drum? How can that ‘part’ get mixed up? To be honest if it was me I’d ditch the bleeping thing and buy a new one for all the drama it’s been.
Is it rented or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New falbon journey ahead 😴. More money down the drain. I guarantee he’s going for white marble affect wrap this time.

Also how many roads did he cross by himself in those videos? 🤥 🤥
All those dots, Jeez did we accompany him all the way to work today.
Noticed his feet are very tiny in teeny tiny boots

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Marion, all that karmer on our arses has boomeranged right back to you. LOL.

instead of changing the shite colour of your worktops, buy a new bleeping tumble dryer!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s decided he hates HIS black worktops? I honestly feel for poor Derek, he seems to be nothing but a doormat for Mario. Does he ever get to make a decision in that house other than what sweets and pyjamas he’s getting in his Christmas Eve box that’s been forced on him then filmed for content to humiliate him on Instagram. Never thought an ex army lad would become a doormat for a self obsessed moron who’s whole entire life is spent keeping up with trends and copying other people so that he can make his life out to be something that it’s not. His whole life is a facade and he’s making Derek go along with it. Very sad state of affairs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’m guessing a light oak effect for the fablon journee. That means he’ll then need to get a new washing machine and tumble dryer in the colour white and the scent new plastic wrap. And then in turn we will aw get to go on a #gifted lino journee with him for a lighter coloured floor.

youse heard it here first.
Ps LOBE yous

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If he gets rid of the black worktops, then he will get rid of his black washing machine and tumble drier soon, I reckon . He is never satisfied, there must be something missing in his life that he has to fill with the constant buying and changing. I think I am going to do a psychology degree just so I can do a phd on Melv 👍🏻

I’m guessing a light oak effect for the fablon journee. That means he’ll then need to get a new washing machine and tumble dryer in the colour white and the scent new plastic wrap. And then in turn we will aw get to go on a #gifted lino journee with him for a lighter coloured floor.

Ps LOBE yous
Oh, snap! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Derek, take the cerd aff him, he's gan oon a new worktop jurnee in the colour fablon and the scent plush. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So that’s 6 non essential engineers he’s had in his house while Paisley has been in level 4/lockdown?! Absolutely imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine his reaction once he gets his fitted wardrobes, new kitchen units etc.. they got notice that the flats were to be demolition 😳😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry I’m bleeping buckled at “this is beyond now! ID LOBE TO KNOW...” proof read Mario, proof read!

• Haha
The council replace kitchens & bathrooms every so many years. He’s block is prob having a refurb. You get to choose cupboards, handles, worktops & flooring. Lying bastard making out he’s doing it all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If he gets rid of the black worktops, then he will get rid of his black washing machine and tumble drier soon, I reckon . He is never satisfied, there must be something missing in his life that he has to fill with the constant buying and changing. I think I am going to do a psychology degree just so I can do a phd on Melv 👍🏻

Oh, snap! 😂

It’ll be karmar on both your arses @BespokeBiatch when he rolls in with the white marble affect falbon ma lovelies!!!! 🤪 so aye 💎 mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1. That's a tit load of pavement we're seeing today. I feel we're being trolled 😄

2. Think he's been using us as a style guide too. The black FALBON is going. His joiner is going to be exciteeeeeed.

3. And lastly, squeezy wax from AvaMay maybes aye?
Genuinely felt like it was for my benefit because I said the other day he doesn't walk to work and now he's mentioned doing it twice in the past week.
I was thinking it might have been a pillow spray with hannah since he takes us on his insomnia journey with him 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ps LOBE yous
Well ma lovelie, here are a couple of pics of the kitchen before Mario paid to have it wrecked. Please note the colour plywood/bamboo!!!!!!!!!!
I daresay its really easy to pick off old falbon. 😂

I'd be having stern words with domestic and general, no way they'd be bleeping me around for this long. He is so weak and ineffectual.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Well ma lovelie, here are a couple of pics of the kitchen before Mario paid to have it wrecked. Please note the colour plywood/bamboo!!!!!!!!!!
Ah that's why his handles are on the wrong way he's had to buy handles to fit those holes x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not FABLON. it’s VINYL WRAP!
Tsk. You heathens. As if someone as excloooosive & bespoke as Maria would have FABLON!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I'd be having stern words with domestic and general, no way they'd be bleeping me around for this long. He is so weak and ineffectual.
i actually prefer this tbh. I’m also quite turned on by the red kettle - I knew Derek was a wee minx.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not FABLON. it’s VINYL WRAP!
Tsk. You heathens. As if someone as excloooosive & bespoke as Maria would have FABLON!
Except here it is on his grid. 🤔🙄😂 And he says falbon on this story, hahaha haha *breathe* hahaha

i actually prefer this tbh. I’m also quite turned on by the red kettle - I knew Derek was a wee minx.
I've got a red kettle, and toaster. 😂 Agree about Derek, but I think @Kikini Bamalam has first dibs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.