Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he has had a little chuckle about it. Bet Derek certainly has had a read. I mean If your other half had a thread dedicated to them i think curiosity would get the better of you.

Don't forget though hen, his page and his rules NAE DEBATES! Youse only get one chance with or wee Marion so stay in your ain lane aye and so forthView attachment 428027..
Well that's tonight's nightmare, Mario the bogeyman looming over me. 🤡😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet he has had a little chuckle about it. Bet Derek certainly has had a read. I mean If your other half had a thread dedicated to them i think curiosity would get the better of you.

Don't forget though hen, his page and his rules NAE DEBATES! Youse only get one chance with or wee Marion ( no wonder he doesn't have many friend s) stay in your ain lane aye and so forth

View attachment 428027..
That friggin nose of his 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I suppose wae Derek missing in action it’s the only ring Marion will be playing wae for a while 😂 “Say somethun did go wrang, say somebody did try to break in” who Marion? The polis when they are looking for Derek’s boady, and so forth?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Made in chunky, that's like a blast from the past 😯.

Remember he had one draped over the ornamental chair (RIP). It couldn't go on the bed cos the texture gave Derek the heebeejeebees 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonder if that's in the pile of shame up the side of the wardrobes?
I remember that 😂 really wasn’t showing the item in a positive light 🤣

“hello ma lovelies been gifted this lovely throw but can’t have it on ma bed because the material is shite and Derek doesn’t like it”

I don’t know what is worst Marion pretending to like items or the companies gifting the twit stuff who eventually insults it 😂😂😂

AND... Happy hump day guys and gals.

here is some othrow back motivational post from Marion to keep you all going.

oh yes we do Marion ....yes we do fully appreciate your journey. It’s like a daily dose of TV bloopers. 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember that 😂 really wasn’t showing the item in a positive light 🤣

“hello ma lovelies been gifted this lovely throw but can’t have it on ma bed because the material is shite and Derek doesn’t like it”

I don’t know what is worst Marion pretending to like items or the companies gifting the twit stuff who eventually insults it 😂😂😂

AND... Happy hump day guys and gals.

here is some othrow back motivational post from Marion to keep you all going.

oh yes we do Marion ....yes we do fully appreciate your journey. It’s like a daily dose of TV bloopers. 🤣
He's like a fake evangelist. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say bad spelling methods rather than dyslexia. He seems to spell how he’d say. Wahfuls etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d say bad spelling methods rather than dyslexia. He seems to spell how he’d say. Wahfuls etc
He's uneducated, but with an important subject you'd hope he'd make an effort. He's insincere.

Reactions: 26
I’m still mega cringing at cervical pausy 😩😫😖
This is up there with one of the most horrific things I’ve seen anyone post, and I once saw a video of a woman eating a bat on Twitter.

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND MARION! Well it probably wouldnae be Coz you’d gee them WAN CHANCE and they’d be gone!

While I’m on a rant - how can you only give someone one chance? We all make mistakes, we learn from them, we grow from them, we move on and 90% of the time we never make them again.

And lastly, only a month ago he was saying he wished that he hadn’t fallen out with his poor friend that passed away then now he’s still saying people only get one chance!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
While I’m on a rant - how can you only give someone one chance? We all make mistakes, we learn from them, we grow from them, we move on and 90% of the time we never make them again.

And lastly, only a month ago he was saying he wished that he hadn’t fallen out with his poor friend that passed away then now he’s still saying people only get one chance!!
He has the emotional intelligence of a teenager. Like you say, after losing his friend you would think he would change. He is so strange (understatement) it’s as if he suffered some kind of emotional trauma aged 14 and he has remained there ever since, even so that is probably an insult to 14 year olds.

Reactions: 21
Whit a mistake he bespowed on us. Embarrassing 😓
The young lady was actually raising awareness of tube feeding, so he didn’t even need to mention her cerebral palsy. He didn‘t mention or raise any awareness of tube feeding, he just responded in a really patronising way, like a virtual pat on the head.

Reactions: 30
Hi page has become so boring, the bedroom is like a carboot sale, I had a looked through his old videos and they are the best! he gave us all a good bit of entertainment back then! now all the fecker does is moan and want everyone to feel sorry for him, we are all in this and some people losing loved ones.

All Marion is worried about is his non essential trips to B&M to buy more shite to show on the gram.

back in my ain lain noo going to make a wee hot chocolate at my station :ROFLMAO: :m

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god his toaster and kettle are in the middle of the worktop! Why Marion? 😂 how odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The new stuff and monochrome falbon doesnae work.

Why does he need a tray for the hot choc stayshun? Where's the stepladder he showed a week or 2 ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.