Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO THE duck IS ASKING TO BUY HIS OLD KETTLE AND TOASTER?!!???!???!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

Give. Me. Strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He's definitely got a spending problem.
Once he gets delivery of his other stuff, let's see his what his next spending buzz will be ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 15
No one. He just wanted to show he's Saint Mario of toasters and kettles.
My exact thoughts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ anybody could rock up to Argos and pick up one of of those, but of course, second hand toast crumbs is just whit the neighbours wanted ma lovelie. They actually came down to tell him how they had never tasted toast as good as what his old toaster has just produced. A kind of... bespoke taste if you like. Second hand toaster crumbs just the highlight of the meal. So aye, thatโ€™s what Iโ€™ve heard. Back inty my aine lane now. Spine bright ๐Ÿ’Žโค๐Ÿž

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine ๐Ÿคฎ toast with an undertone of Fabulosa ma lovelies?
Cat tit bits too, maybe a bit of cat pee. ๐Ÿˆ

Here we go, lads.... ๐Ÿ™„ Marlon buying more tit he doesnae need, give me strength! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love a good try ๐Ÿ˜, and I'm chantin' him awn fae getting a bamboo one in the colour wood, hawnest tae gawd! ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ˜‚

*Bangs head against wall*

๐Ÿ˜‚
None of it goes together. He's going to have to go on a new falbon jurneh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Had to laugh at Mario exposing derek for the celtic supporter he really is ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gave your neighbours your old kettle and toaster. Did ye? Aye?

You'd have to be pretty damn sure your neighbours were hard up to want such basic second hand electricals. And if they were that hard up, Melvin could pretty much kit them out with all sorts from the sheer amount of excess everything he has. And I don't believe he talks to his neighbours, except in the case of rats in the attic style emergencies.

So, another story for the "things that didnae happen" file then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He has bought Swan TCS canisters, so he is replacing the ones he was gifted by Herberts cottage (Hinches friend) ooo wonder what โ€˜Hinchyโ€™ will think about that! (Nothing as she cares not a jot about him )

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In what parallel universe would you chap your neighbours door and ask if they want your old kettle and toaster? More shite comes out his mouth than his arse!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi page has become so boring, the bedroom is like a carboot sale, I had a looked through his old videos and they are the best! he gave us all a good bit of entertainment back then! now all the fecker does is moan and want everyone to feel sorry for him, we are all in this and some people losing loved ones.

All Marion is worried about is his non essential trips to B&M to buy more shite to show on the gram.

back in my ain lain noo going to make a wee hot chocolate at my station :ROFLMAO: :m
i just thought the same the other morning, how is posting your bed after you've made it in the morning instagram content? dear christ, log off maria. you moron.
also, i have a niece and nephew aged 9 & 11 and they are more intelligent and emotionally intelligent than this dingbat. derek is certainly very easily pleased. dingbat by association, i'm afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i just thought the same the other morning, how is posting your bed after you've made it in the morning instagram content? dear christ, log off maria. you moron.
also, i have a niece and nephew aged 9 & 11 and they are more intelligent and emotionally intelligent than this dingbat. derek is certainly very easily pleased. dingbat by association, i'm afraid.
pmsl!! lets face it I dont think wee Derek is the sharpest tool in the box, but probably a much nicer person than that bloody twit

Our Marion makes all the decisions in that tat flat! I mean the xmas eve boxes for them both ends me, this is 2 grown men

• Heart
pmsl!! lets face it I dont think wee Derek is the sharpest tool in the box, but probably a much nicer person than that bloody twit

Our Marion makes all the decisions in that tat flat! I mean the xmas eve boxes for them both ends me, this is 2 grown men
Donโ€™t forget their matching believe bells

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.