Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just shows he has a real problem.
1st bedroom light was gifted by Pagazzi in July 2019.
2nd one was bought in The Range in September 2019 (less than 2 months from the previous)
3rd one has appeared in between and now he’s changing it again!!
I’ve had the same shade in my bedroom for 15 years maybe.
Hes given me the rage today with all the spending. All this crap about his new dream house, he’s too scared to grow up and have a mortgage when he’s safe in his wee hobbit house that the cooncil look efter. Nae responsibility fur oor Marion.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
2nd one was bought in The Range in September 2019 (less than 2 months from the previous)
Hes given me the rage today with all the spending. All this crap about his new dream house, he’s too scared to grow up and have a mortgage when he’s safe in his wee hobbit house that the cooncil look efter. Nae responsibility fur oor Marion.
And each one is just as shite as the last.
I bet your neighbour will be dead happy with their new light shade. Or has it gone to live with your Xmas tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've been meaning to post this since the other day, but I keep forgetting . Just for you hen NAE DEBATES aye and so forth

View attachment 430874

Its a bit rough and ready isn't it...Poor lad. Then he met Mario and he snaked his way in .
Bet Derek lived on pot noodles before Mario, and quite frankly that’s a better diet than the shite Marion serves him.

I remember seeing them together in a pub in Edinburgh and they hardly spoke to each other the whole time. Not that I specifically picked a table with a view of them. I wish we had kidnapped Derek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m guessing a light oak effect for the fablon journee. That means he’ll then need to get a new washing machine and tumble dryer in the colour white and the scent new plastic wrap. And then in turn we will aw get to go on a #gifted lino journee with him for a lighter coloured floor.

youse heard it here first.
Ps LOBE yous
i agree, wood effect to match the bamboo handles and light wood lids on the pasta jars.

Reactions: 8
I remember seeing them together in a pub in Edinburgh and they hardly spoke to each other the whole time.
You’d be surprised how many of Instagram’s Happiest Couples I’ve seen out in Manchester and observed the exact same thing.

It’s become so normal for us to see these people documenting every nanosecond of “date night” (vom 🤮) on social media, but to actually watch a couple sit opposite each other in total silence, glued to their phones, taking “candid” photos sipping their cocktails and otherwise completely ignoring each other is really weird. Like you’re seeing behind the curtain.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Surely it would be more cost effective to purchase a new worktop rather than paying for it to be wrapped in crappy plastic. He had real spending issues. He is replacing things that do not need replaced. Perhaps spend this on skirting boards and door handles 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know it’s Fablon. My point was we all know it’s bloody Fablon, he’s making out he had it properly vinyl wrapped, lying little toad.
I'm messing with you ma lovelie. 😘
Why can't he say fablon though, the irritation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm messing with you ma lovelie. 😘
Why can't he say fablon though, the irritation.
Ahhh. Sorry 😃
You’re so right, why does he have to make out his life is so much more excloooosive & bespoke than it is? He’d be better off saying “I didn’t like the worktops so I covered them, didn’t I do a great job?”
But he doesn’t, he pretends he had some company come in & wrap his (the councils) kitchen. I’d have way more respect for him if he stopped pretending so much.
well, I’d have a tiny bit of respect for him, currently I have none.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet Derek lived on pot noodles before Mario, and quite frankly that’s a better diet than the shite Marion serves him.

I remember seeing them together in a pub in Edinburgh and they hardly spoke to each other the whole time. Not that I specifically picked a table with a view of them. I wish we had kidnapped Derek.
Exactly. I'd rather eat 100 pot noodles than Mario's sloppy stovie surprise.

I know opposites attract and all that, but I've asked before what do they actually have in ccommon. Mario is selfishness, rude, drama Queen and all about himself! Derek looks kind and quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not everyone wants a mortgage ma lublie and cooncil hooses are aw the rage in Paisley, am away back in ma ain laine. Mwah mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
New falbon journey ahead 😴. More money down the drain. I guarantee he’s going for white marble affect wrap this time.

Also how many roads did he cross by himself in those videos? 🤥 🤥
Stepping right out my lane here. I am calling wood effect or affect I’m sure Marion will call it fablon. It’s a bamboo kitchen jurnae so aye. If you don’t like it I suggest you speak to the powers that be ma lovelie. 💎💎

• Haha
Not everyone wants a mortgage ma lublie and cooncil hooses are aw the rage in Paisley, am away back in ma ain laine. Mwah mwah mwah 💋
Just in case you're newish to the Melvin, he goes on about his dream mcmansion and how he could get a mortgage *clicks fingers* "like that".

Rent isn't a dirty word round these parts ma lovelie, we're only going by what the wee arse has said himself ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just in case you're newish to the Melvin, he goes on about his dream mcmansion and how he could get a mortgage *clicks fingers* "like that".

Rent isn't a dirty word round these parts ma lovelie, we're only going by what the wee arse has said himself ☺
Melvin the kleptomaniac with his sticky strangler fingers .. semichem called they want their stock back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m still relatively new here, used to dip in and out - last time I gave up was when he went on his insta hiatus pre-redundancy (nothing to hide IMO, would have made him more “relateable” given the circumstances) but now I’m fully here for oor Marrigold and all his antics 💎 I’ve watched a few of his highlights - when I can face it. Personal highlights are boy wonder, my singing & the dyson review. Any others I should watch? Also where is this “he can’t cross the road alone” stuff? Would love to have a right good nose hold and hysterical laugh at that! Anywiys, not got much to say, I’m waaaaaffling now. So don’t mind me stepping back inty my aine lane and so forth, so aye. Bye mwah mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.