Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Rayn probably seen a door opened and thought I can now escape only to find out it was the wardrobe door and go nuts and scratch it like mad xx
Poor kitty she is faced the witch, the tat and the wardrobe ever day 😭 to think he is getting a kitten too :(

I mean is he not even at all concerned that the wardrobe could collapse and crush Rayn with one false move.

no wonder you never see his nieces and nephews there ! It’s a safety hazard on so many levels.

I definitely think he wrote that question himself but fucked it up by saying “you passed down money” instead of “you’ve turned down money”
Who the duck would ever ever think that he’s legitimately been offered loads of money from big companies. Absolutely bleeping ludicrous 😂
As for him saying he picks and chooses who he works with - BULLSHIT! He’s just as greedy as the other insta parasites, the only reason he doesn’t have loads of money and perks is because is simply isn’t offered them. The greedy little toad thought nothing of accepting gifted couches and mirrors from DanYELL and obviously thought that it would lead to more freebies from other companies but quite obviously it hadn’t lead to that.

Now he’s hinting all over Instagram for free or discounted wardrobes and he has the stones to make out that he’s different to the other cleaning accounts. He would be ‘absolutely delighteeed to be part of the in crowd with the big hoose full of gifted tat but he’s not and that’s why he makes out as if he CHOOSES not to accept gifts and money. As bleeping if. Tit 😂
His begging makes me rage 😤

I mean it is such hard times at the moment. And NO companies especially smaller ones should be gifting these greedy little insta runts anything. If the company is fortunate enough to be still doing well ... they should donate the cost of the items to charities that are helping those in need! So instead of gifting them items say buy it full price and we will donate a percentage to charity.

Wonder how many influencers LOVE the items if they have to pay 🤔

Marion FYI - you’re a selfish greedy little twit .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
As well as Pagazzi with the lights, he was gifted a throw from 'made in chunky' which he abzalootly loved, so when he wanted another he went straight to..... bleeping Primark of all places. No bleeping shame these cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Martin you “Love the awareness of cervical palsy” Whatttt??? I mean this has really wound me up. You are SO aware of it you can’t even be bothered to spell it properly!!!! ITS NOT CERVICAL you dick

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So Martin you “Love the awareness of cervical palsy” Whatttt??? I mean this has really wound me up. You are SO aware of it you can’t even be bothered to spell it properly!!!! ITS NOT CERVICAL you dick
Was just popping on to say this. I actually feel sorry for him - he gets it so wrong. We all make mistakes but his is every post!! Serious question is he dyslexic?

Reactions: 10
This really made me angry 😡 I normally just find him ridiculously hilarious, but this duck up is disrespectful!! He really is an absolute 🔔 end!!!

Reactions: 17
He’s an abomination. It’s mortifying, urgh, what an idiotic twit. Say something worthwhile or say nothing at all, Mario!! 😩

Edit - he’s removed the story and reposted it spelled correctly but without tagging Clare 🤣 I hope she messaged him about it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m cringing so bad!! Why does he even bother. Clearly can’t be bothered to correct his mistake on such an important issue too. Just go away Marion, you’re fake concern is so transparent.
I'm mortified for him! He's probably awww cosy with his hot! chocolate! and none the wiser. I hope the mum messages him and tells him to take the story down or at least spell it properly.

Reactions: 13
I just don’t get why he doesn’t proof read his post ! It was like 4 words. Especially being a “influencer” posting to his thousands of minions and his number one fan club ( us 🤣)

I mean I ramble on here and can’t be arsed to correct things. That is usually because I’m enraged by Marion and anger typing 🤣

Sorry just one more thing to add ! He only posts about that poor wee girl because hinch gives her attention. He doesn’t have a paternal bone in his body. Sorry but I really
Don’t think he would give her the light of day on his page if hinch didn’t route for her.

Reactions: 17
As well as Pagazzi with the lights, he was gifted a throw from 'made in chunky' which he abzalootly loved, so when he wanted another he went straight to..... bleeping Primark of all places. No bleeping shame these cunts!
Made in chunky, that's like a blast from the past 😯.

Remember he had one draped over the ornamental chair (RIP). It couldn't go on the bed cos the texture gave Derek the heebeejeebees 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonder if that's in the pile of shame up the side of the wardrobes?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Made in chunky, that's like a blast from the past 😯.

Remember he had one draped over the ornamental chair (RIP). It couldn't go on the bed cos the texture gave Derek the heebeejeebees 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonder if that's in the pile of shame up the side of the wardrobes?
Remember the ochre mustard disaster he got his sister. Bet that's in the bin.

• Haha
Remember the ochre mustard disaster he got his sister. Bet that's in the bin.
I do so ma lovelie. Hoosewarming. He was so excited to give it to her and trying to prompt a positive reaction squeaking "Look, isn't it beeeeautifuhl".

Her face on the other hand seemed to be saying it was the ugliest thing she'd ever seen.

Good times 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do so ma lovelie. Hoosewarming. He was so excited to give it to her and trying to prompt a positive reaction squeaking "Look, isn't it beeeeautifuhl".

Her face on the other hand seemed to be saying it was the ugliest thing she'd ever seen.

Good times 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm new to his IG and genuinely gutted that I missed these vintage Mario moments!

All he seems to do now is piss and moan about being stuck in his wee Paisley shoe box with naw thin to do and nae where to go. So aye! Keep spining bright Marion 💎 mwah mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m cringing so bad!! Why does he even bother. Clearly can’t be bothered to correct his mistake on such an important issue too. Just go away Marion, you’re fake concern is so transparent.
I'm so pleased you posted the screenshot because l missed it.

Mario, you are such an idiot!. Double check your posts before posting them in future 🙈

He’s an abomination. It’s mortifying, urgh, what an idiotic twit. Say something worthwhile or say nothing at all, Mario!! 😩

Edit - he’s removed the story and reposted it spelled correctly but without tagging Clare 🤣 I hope she messaged him about it!
He should really be thanking Tattlers for spotting it first... constantly reading here probably lol #FREEDEREK #FREERAYN

Reactions: 16
If he does read on here I’m surprised we haven’t cheered him up! Funniest thread on tattle and ahv nothing else tae tell ye, so aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If he does read on here I’m surprised we haven’t cheered him up! Funniest thread on tattle and ahv nothing else tae tell ye, so aye!
I bet he has had a little chuckle about it. Bet Derek certainly has had a read. I mean If your other half had a thread dedicated to them i think curiosity would get the better of you.

Don't forget though hen, his page and his rules NAE DEBATES! Youse only get one chance with or wee Marion ( no wonder he doesn't have many friend s) stay in your ain lane aye and so forth

Screenshot_20210209-225002_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.