Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ma boujie thread title wasnae yoused! It's fine, I'm fine, abzalootly fine! Loads of threads wanted to work with me on a title but It wasnae fae me! Ma life ma rules! So am aff to read page 282 again, spine bright 💎

Mwah mwah I was writing mine when you posted this.... Tattie hearts, I'm no bitter! 🥔
Am sorry not sorry ma lovelie. Youse didn't have the most likes. 😂 It's too much pressure though, youse had better just get a nice part time job cleaning the polis loos instead.
😘

Is he seriously putting the old lockers into the new wardrobes or have I missed something??
Yep, makes no sense does it, don't understand why he doesn't keep them where they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His stories make me feel like I need to go for a lie down he’s just one big migraine 🤕
He’s a in-denial hoarder who can’t stop spending money on crap! Down to earth my arse Mario 🤥
bespoke=tat cave

• Haha
Reactions: 20
After today's "true or false" session with Melvin, I'm here on this boujee new thread in the colour "bewildered" in the scent "Dear God, why?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ooops, he’s read tattle before snuggling in all cozy to bed and realised his mistake with the passed down money question 🤣 I’m struggling to understand his explanation as it’s in full Marion language as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A new shiny thread.... 😍😍😍 Spine bright ma lovelies, I am chanting you all on 🥔💖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooops, he’s read tattle before snuggling in all cozy to bed and realised his mistake with the passed down money question 🤣 I’m struggling to understand his explanation as it’s in full Marion language as per.
Yep, he's been here for a nose ...Yoo hoo Mario! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies! Do any of yous nae what he plans on doing with his current bedside cabinets because he didnae mention it? 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello ma lovelies! Do any of yous nae what he plans on doing with his current bedside cabinets because he didnae mention it? 😂🤔
Why does he repeat the same thing like.. 4 times in one set of stories? 🤯 he’s like a demented circus monkey the way he goes on. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think he’s actually miss read it as meaning he has passed up lots of money
I bet Derek gran gave him some money and Marion is swindling it away. The cretin.

what I don’t get if hegot given money... why pretend him and Derek have been saving 🤔

And those boxes look like they come from a catalogue.
Maybe Marion means by true is actually he Or Derek is able to secure credit (littlewoods or something )

View attachment 426294
Not OUR dreams. Just his, fuckin wee gremlin 😡
Was just about to post this.
I use to think he was harmless just a little bit cringe. But he really is a self absorbed wee tadger

I bet Derek family hate him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Mario actually looked into the cost of his ‘bespoke’ fitted wardrobes? I don’t think they’re at all cheap. Hope his finances are comfortable enough 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has Mario actually looked into the cost of his ‘bespoke’ fitted wardrobes? I don’t think they’re at all cheap. Hope his finances are comfortable enough 😏
He is proper on the beg for a discount 🤣

I mean he and Derek are comfortable and so good at saving. If that’s the case why not wait a bit and save for the ones they want rather than rush 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.