Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s said he inherited money before. Sometimes he forgets family watch his stories and back tracks on the lies.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you Saint Marion for looking over me tonight, on my turn to do the nights feeds, and providing us enough comedy gold to get me through. You absolute diamond tattie you 👏
Ps. Wardrobes are nae in good condition when they've been used as a scratching post by wee bebe Rayn(?), Raiyn (?), Rain (?), Who knows too bespoke for me lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you Saint Marion for looking over me tonight, on my turn to do the nights feeds, and providing us enough comedy gold to get me through. You absolute diamond tattie you 👏
Ps. Wardrobes are nae in good condition when they've been used as a scratching post by wee bebe Rayn(?), Raiyn (?), Rain (?), Who knows too bespoke for me lovelies.
Pretty sure if the cat has been using his old wardrobes as a scratch post, she’ll use the new ones too! Unless he having them covered in diamonds and mirrors! 🤮
Then he’ll be able to flash his mushroom anytime he pleases.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I had those IKEA wardrobes years ago and one day they just full on collapsed as in the whole thing just fell into a massive pile. Mine were pretty empty...how are his still standing 🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
I had those IKEA wardrobes years ago and one day they just full on collapsed as in the whole thing just fell into a massive pile. Mine were pretty empty...how are his still standing 🤯🤯
Probably all the chemicals and his stank arse breath malodour have created a natural strong bond/ sealant over the years?

Screenshot_20210209-102905_Instagram.jpg

All that clutter ! Actually quite shocking

Just incase any newbies here haven't seen Mario's old furry roller coaster teeth before... ugh Derek, sweetie. You deserve a medal for locking lips with th at

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Poor Rayn probably seen a door opened and thought I can now escape only to find out it was the wardrobe door and go nuts and scratch it like mad xx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So he inherited money from somewhere, has been saving like duck and yet still cant afford 2 wardrobes??That's all hes fitting in that room. I got twice the amount hes looking for from IKEA for less than €1800. Designed on website myself in 1 night. Found my own fitter another €300. That was 5 years ago. Far from bespoke but exactly the style I wanted and still doing the job. bleeping drama queen.

Reactions: 15
So he inherited money from somewhere, has been saving like duck and yet still cant afford 2 wardrobes??That's all hes fitting in that room. I got twice the amount hes looking for from IKEA for less than €1800. Designed on website myself in 1 night. Found my own fitter another €300. That was 5 years ago. Far from bespoke but exactly the style I wanted and still doing the job. bleeping drama queen.
He didn’t inherit money. He thought someone had asked him if he had turned down offers of money to promote items, so answered wrongly. He is an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Melv has given us the fear about defining anything as bespoke, but you are wholly entitled to youse it. You had something tailor made to fit your space and you defined the layout and spec. Melvs own fitted wardrobes will actually be bespoke too (for once), but i dont think your price tag will be what he had in mind somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I definitely think he wrote that question himself but fucked it up by saying “you passed down money” instead of “you’ve turned down money”
Who the duck would ever ever think that he’s legitimately been offered loads of money from big companies. Absolutely bleeping ludicrous 😂
As for him saying he picks and chooses who he works with - BULLSHIT! He’s just as greedy as the other insta parasites, the only reason he doesn’t have loads of money and perks is because is simply isn’t offered them. The greedy little toad thought nothing of accepting gifted couches and mirrors from DanYELL and obviously thought that it would lead to more freebies from other companies but quite obviously it hadn’t lead to that.

Now he’s hinting all over Instagram for free or discounted wardrobes and he has the stones to make out that he’s different to the other cleaning accounts. He would be ‘absolutely delighteeed to be part of the in crowd with the big hoose full of gifted tat but he’s not and that’s why he makes out as if he CHOOSES not to accept gifts and money. As bleeping if. Tit 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine Mario presenting anything 😅😅 he’d be tripping over his words, it would sound like his falsers were too big for his mouth, he couldn’t read the autocue even if it was the size of the moon due to the Kerry Katonas disease.... and his bespoke accent / interpretation of the English language would be decipherable by 0.2% of the population, if that!

Now that I’ve typed it out, I actually kind of want to see it 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can only assume he’s going to fasten those night stands to the ceiling because where else can they be stuffed in that flat !
the ones he has are crammed too close to that door as it is

everything is much too big for that tiny flat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing to say except "in the colour ___ and the scent ___ " makes me literally LOL every time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.