Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he add ‘s’ to washing. He’s hanging the washings up, he’s doing the washings?? What is this weird Marion talk?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
While we are mentioning things that bother us about dear old maid Marion. Mine is currently why he won't put the clothes horse behind the couch, surely it would benefit more from any breeze coming in the window than stuck up against a wall?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
While we are mentioning things that bother us about dear old maid Marion. Mine is currently why he won't put the clothes horse behind the couch, surely it would benefit more from any breeze coming in the window than stuck up against a wall?
Ma lovely! There is nae room behind the sofa. That is where all evidence of Derek living there is kept. Back in your aine laineee now ma lovely. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Has he changed the bloody bedding again?? No wonder his dryers fucked its suffering from exhaustion!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know someone else mentioned this but his permanently kinked salmon rug under the velvet monstrosity coffee table. Absolutely fills me with rage! Straighten it out Mario ya wee goblin!! 😂

Screenshot_20210222-132414~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The house is so cluttered - moved the phone slowly around his home thinking it looks amazing but it’s just cluttered - every bit of it is cluttered with cheap tat

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The house is so cluttered - moved the phone slowly around his home thinking it looks amazing but it’s just cluttered - every bit of it is cluttered with cheap tat
I couldnt relax in ma hoosecoat and wanket on an evening if my hobbit hole looked like that, makes me itch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watched The Minimalists second documentary on Netflix yesterday, well worth a watch and a load of content that Mario could really benefit from . Basically stop trying to fill your emotions by buying crap to impress people.
*Could probably post this on most threads on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know someone else mentioned this but his permanently kinked salmon rug under the velvet monstrosity coffee table. Absolutely fills me with rage! Straighten it out Mario ya wee goblin!! 😂

View attachment 450102
It has long been established that it's a beach towel and not a rug underneath the tap-ass and joooos table. Take heart from knowing that wee bunkle got on Melv's nerves too and he can't do anything about it.

There's a new rug journey coming soon, so in the meantime, you know the drill...........................................back in yer ain lane hen :ROFLMAO:

On the subject of things that bug though, why on earth would he let the damp clothing on his dryer be touching the wallpaper in his living room? It'll cause it to bubble surely?

I know it'll be coming off when the wood panelling gets started, but why wreck it in the meantime when he won't know yet when the joiner can come?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It has long been established that it's a beach towel and not a rug underneath the tap-ass and joooos table. Take heart from knowing that wee bunkle got on Melv's nerves too and he can't do anything about it.

There's a new rug journey coming soon, so in the meantime, you know the drill...........................................back in yer ain lane hen :ROFLMAO:

On the subject of things that bug though, why on earth would he let the damp clothing on his dryer be touching the wallpaper in his living room? It'll cause it to bubble surely?

I know it'll be coming off when the wood panelling gets started, but why wreck it in the meantime when he won't know yet when the joiner can come?
Forgive me mah lovelie! I missed oor Mario's table and rug jurneh so am well an truly getting back in my aine lane and let there be karmer on my arse! Spine bright mwah mwah 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has he changed the bloody bedding again?? No wonder his dryers fucked its suffering from exhaustion!
Omg am dead at that😂😂😂😂 the wee scrote is infuriating me lately but I can’t stop watching the car crash parody account that is our Maroooooon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My lovelies I feel I need to tell you all but I have decided I am working with the company " John Lewis" and ordered myself a cordless shark. I have done hours of research and picked the model suitable for my flairs. I think this will be an exciting journey for me and I am looking forward to taking youse all with me. I have an log store so my delivery can be left if I am not in and I will not need to make the journey to the deposit to collect my parcel. Ahhhhh smell that wealth. Spine bright my lovelies. Mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.