Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, he's a wee dopey lad isn't it? Hanging out your washing outside is not a trend - it never has been - it's literally how people have been drying their washing since the dawn of time.

I look forward to Marlene asking his followers about the trend of taking a dump in your own bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell, he's a wee dopey lad isn't it? Hanging out your washing outside is not a trend - it never has been - it's literally how people have been drying their washing since the dawn of time.

I look forward to Marlene asking his followers about the trend of taking a dump in your own bog.
I think he meant hanging it outside on coat hangers instead of using pegs, which growing up in a very windy place sounds ridiculous. However, I do hang my washing up on coat hangers on my clothes horse to save space, if he wants to follow my trend. Off to hang myself up with pegs back in my ain lane now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lovelie I think you mean they have been doing it since the day of dawn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hanging a washing, what? A washing, I’m starting to think he’s doing it on purpose now! Bell end 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hes such a wee wanker. Taking the piss out of people hanging washing up with hangers and saying he would stick to pegs.....you can't though Marion can you as you live in a flat with no garden to hang your washing(s) out!
You'd be bleeping delighted to have washing(s) hanging in your own garden with own boujee bespoke dolly pegs. Keep saving and maybe someday you will though

Reactions: 18
Hes such a wee wanker. Taking the piss out of people hanging washing up with hangers and saying he would stick to pegs.....you can't though Marion can you as you live in a flat with no garden to hang your washing(s) out!
You'd be bleeping delighted to have washing(s) hanging in your own garden with own boujee bespoke dolly pegs. Keep saving and maybe someday you will though

If he did have a garden, he'd lift the grass up and replace it crushed velvet, ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Aka his exzeemah flakes 💎
I don't love you anymore ma lovelie.
Putting my phone in a drawer for the next three days/ten minutes. I love you all.
Yeah OK, I'm annoying myself with that, how do they post that tit without blushing.
Also, happy Tuesday!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His block of flats has a communal drying area out the back, so he could hang his washing out but he is probably scared that people might nick his classy Primark threads 😂

What is he wittering on about ‘trends’ you don’t have to follow something because it is deemed a trend, you can actually just do things because, yunno, you want to do them. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good evening ma lovelies I don’t know any of you personally but I still love youse aw🤣The excitement hinging up ma washing has got me aw pegged out🤣Looking at the earlier pic above his nose is not centre to his face so has someone gave him the malky🤣I think so🤣.
Right im sliding back into ma ane lane in the scent jizz with hints of fabulosa👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.