Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rayns “wee baw” has sat here since at least new year, proves he never vacuums under there. #bawwatch Also that Rayn doesn’t play with it either, what happened to the laser/ chase thing he bought for her, seen once then never again 🤔
F2CB068E-8901-4F16-9EF2-E781FADBA9F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My lovelies I feel I need to tell you all but I have decided I am working with the company " John Lewis" and ordered myself a cordless shark. I have done hours of research and picked the model suitable for my flairs. I think this will be an exciting journey for me and I am looking forward to taking youse all with me. I have an log store so my delivery can be left if I am not in and I will not need to make the journey to the deposit to collect my parcel. Ahhhhh smell that wealth. Spine bright my lovelies. Mwah
Is it a handheld to hoover up the piss and poo, then youse on your falboned worktops ma lovelie?

Rayns “wee baw” has sat here since at least new year, proves he never vacuums under there. #bawwatch Also that Rayn doesn’t play with it either, what happened to the laser/ chase thing he bought for her, seen once then never again 🤔
View attachment 450693
I'm patiently waiting for him to move the pile of hoarded tit in between the wall and the wardrobe, and find it's all gone mouldy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it a handheld to hoover up the piss and poo, then youse on your falboned worktops ma lovelie?

I'm patiently waiting for him to move the pile of hoarded tit in between the wall and the wardrobe, and find it's all gone mouldy. 😂
Oh god! Don’t say that! He’ll then take us on a bleeping Emphysema jurnehhh 😩 obviously it’ll be the cooncils fault and not his own

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whilst we’re discussing wee things that annoy us...

The candle that sits at the CORNER of the tapass, joos & criss table!!!! A candle on a table like that should be a centrepiece, if you already have a centrepiece you don’t need to cram another one into a corner.

Also! I! Really! Canny! Be! Dealing! With! An! Exclamation! Mark! After! Every! Word!

it rips ma fuckin knittin! Anyways, back inty my aine lane wae a wee fabulousa & ava may martini in the taste chemical poisoning and scent electrified Tom Ford. In the words of Mr Mario Bond, I like it sph20nge’d not minkey’d 🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh god! Don’t say that! He’ll then take us on a bleeping Emphysema jurnehhh 😩 obviously it’ll be the cooncils fault and not his own
He used to have the wardrobes on the other side, when he moved them there was black mould in the corner, so it's obvious he shouldn't have stuff stacked against the wall with no air circulating.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

No my lovely it is the other kind. But it does easily switch to a hand held hoover which I will be youseing to hoover behind my toilet and my bathroom. I will of course tip the contents onto my induction hob for you all to see once a week and give it a "deep" clean at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg everytime I see Del Boys hair I can’t help think Marion is an evil little witch who fucked it up on purpose because:

A) his jealous he has a full head of hair.
B) In his deluded brain he thinks it will put other men off flirting with Dezza.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Whilst we’re discussing wee things that annoy us...

The candle that sits at the CORNER of the tapass, joos & criss table!!!! A candle on a table like that should be a centrepiece, if you already have a centrepiece you don’t need to cram another one into a corner.

Also! I! Really! Canny! Be! Dealing! With! An! Exclamation! Mark! After! Every! Word!

it rips ma fuckin knittin! Anyways, back inty my aine lane wae a wee fabulousa & ava may martini in the taste chemical poisoning and scent electrified Tom Ford. In the words of Mr Mario Bond, I like it sph20nge’d not minkey’d 🍸🍸
Omg the candle 🤣🤣 How did I miss that? Now come oon ma lovelie! Mario has his own bespoke style and he makes his aine rules! Just like his toaster and kettle that adorn the middle of his kitchen worktop like pieces of art! 😂 Karma on yer arse for calling it tae question!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No my lovely it is the other kind. But it does easily switch to a hand held hoover which I will be youseing to hoover behind my toilet and my bathroom. I will of course tip the contents onto my induction hob for you all to see once a week and give it a "deep" clean at the same time
Induction hob... in the colour black and the scent wealth ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every night I come into tattle to catch up (helps me relax) and every single night that this thread has been open, I have genuinely laughed at the thread title. I always hear it my head being said by the Géordie bloke that used to narrate Big Brother - please don't ask me why!

But yeah, thanks for the laughs ma lovelies during this difficult time mwah mwah mwah xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So he done the best he could do with Derek’s hair, but somehow manages to cut his own hair the past so many years by himself?!

He totally fucked Derek’s hair intentionally for...

a) content for insta
b) reading comments here saying that he is punching above his weight, so got jealous
c) no getting a ride on Valentines day after making high tea
d) all of the above

...to be fair high tea is nothing special for delboy, he probably has high tea every night -
a wee joint followed by a big mac meal. Am I right delboy? Puff puff 💨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg the candle 🤣🤣 How did I miss that? Now come oon ma lovelie! Mario has his own bespoke style and he makes his aine rules! Just like his toaster and kettle that adorn the middle of his kitchen worktop like pieces of art! 😂 Karma on yer arse for calling it tae question!
Well ma lovelie, that’s me telt, nipping back inty ma aine lane noo and will sit doon & get some class when I’m at it 💎 you’re right ma lovelie. He is so bespoke who am I tae question him! Wit was a thinking 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw that on MissGreedys stories too. I wonder where it originated from?
ah so it’s him doing his usual, copying someone else? It all Makes sense now. What was I thinking?? Of course Marion wouldn’t give a tit about something like that but as long as it makes him look good.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.