Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to say the same! AS IF his Garda are used to it!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Funny how they did t get used to washing powders and all the other things his delicate skin can’t cope with πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow I am absolutely blown away. All these years I’ve wondered how do I clean the kitchen sink. I’m so glad Marion decided to youse his platform to show me how and what to youse to clean it. Sink looked streaky af still to me too. I don’t know how he can stand all the clutter either. Drying racks, basins so much shite and clutter everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean there’s nothing right with that statement about the sink cleaner, imbecile 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oor marions comedy gold the day πŸ€ͺ .... hes got the most sensutive skin ever its that sensutive its boujee and naebody else is that bad , but he youses astonish everyday an it disny react wi him lovelies but please youse gloves wi it , his skins gonny be in some mess aftur he youses that shower gel oor soph mentioned .... it is wit it is ... his page his rules .... am away back inty ma ain lane tones a love mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last week he told us he had sore hands because of his joab, but today his hands are used to cleaning products so doesn't need to protect them.

Oh and another thing. I swear he said he used blue cloths for his bathroom... 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My lovelies I think I can spot the blind nikita dug still looking for Marion.

Also sure you will all love to know that u youse green milk. Now we should all get back into our ain lanes and stop the milk chat. Marion enjoys the cream from the blue topped milk πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Top tip for sinks and lots more, bar keepers friend, cheap as chips in savers, home bargains.
Wear gloves, obvs. πŸ˜‚

That haircut! Derek tell him to duck off!!!
That screams deliberate duck up. πŸ˜²πŸ’©πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else laughing that he has to go and pick up his parcel from the β€˜deposit’? Ring bell clearly working a treat for him not missing parcels πŸ˜† πŸ™Š
If he’d half a brain he’d read the card and reschedule delivery for a day when he is at home and not galavanting all over the shire. Save his wee tired legs that long 40 minute walk. I’m away back in ma ain lane. πŸ₯” πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Youse-ing a sink cleanser that’s so powerful WITHOUT gloves... πŸ€”he certainly has bespoke skin 🀯.... maybe he only has ultra sensitive skin on the face me lovelies?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Derek wearing a bad toupee?
Just a bad haircut courtesy of our Marion πŸ˜” Poor Derek looks appalled with his hair don’t but like he’s been asked to smile for insta, wee soul.
He’s still ten times better looking than Mario, even with that hair

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.