Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dereks hair omg 😂😂 Well played Mario, well played. Almost ALMOST as bad as yours 🤣 Looks like one of those rats oot the loft has escaped and is sitting on his head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor Derek, I'd be screaming at Mario, all his avamay shite would be chucked oot the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awe Marion has attempted a wee bespoke fade on Deek and aye fae one am living for it ma lovelies! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow I am absolutely blown away. All these years I’ve wondered how do I clean the kitchen sink. I’m so glad Marion decided to youse his platform to show me how and what to youse to clean it. Sink looked streaky af still to me too. I don’t know how he can stand all the clutter either. Drying racks, basins so much shite and clutter everywhere.
You would pick the dead onion out of the plug hole too, not just wait for it to be dissolved by all those chemicals

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Can I just say I bought this body wash (not because of Hinch btw🤣) and it is probably the most reeking disgusting body wash i’ve ever smelt. It honestly smells like old barbie dolls and cheap poundshop perfume - RANK!
Someone who has extra x 10 most sensitive skin in the world, he puts a load of cheap shut on his skin 🤣

he forgets his own lies

also has anyone notice he has started doing the thumb thing like hinch 🙄

he is the least authentic person I’ve come across.

he just copies everyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What was the point in doing all that cleaning , wiping and shine to then wash a few mugs and put all that shite on top....??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s such a fool, why’s he moaning he’s bored he doesn’t do anything out of lockdown anyway, apart from go to that cafe with the grotty looking food 🤢🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can I just say I bought this body wash (not because of Hinch btw🤣) and it is probably the most reeking disgusting body wash i’ve ever smelt. It honestly smells like old barbie dolls and cheap poundshop perfume - RANK!

That is soooo Mario an old barbie doll once you've cut all her hair off and given her a makeover and sprayed with cheap impulse

His face says it all. duck off Mario you wanker. We should start a guess the date Mario gets dumped poll. 🤡
That is the face of “I bleeping hate you, but I don’t know how to get rid of you now”
It's a new dawn of day for wee Derek lovelies. Do we know how long they've been together? Maybe Derek has started an illicit affair with one of his work friends. Bet they're gonna have to stifle a few laughs when they see that haircut too

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought the guy on the right was Mr Hinch at first glance 😂

That is soooo Mario an old barbie doll once you've cut all her hair off and given her a makeover and cheap perfume

It's a new dawn of day for wee Derek lovelies. Do we know how long they've been together? Maybe Derek has started an illicit affair with one of his work friends. Bet they're gonna have to stifle a few laughs when they see that haircut too
I hope Derek is on a dating app or texting his new beau in that photo! #FreeDerek

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And yet oor Marions boujee bespoke hair has never changed since initial lockdown last March.............so who's been doing his???:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂 I nominate you for a thread title, Cleaning With Mario - He’s a lying Baldy Bastard 😂😂 (I know we can’t have swear words in titles though 😔)
Def nomination me too. Not heard anyone called a lying baldy bastard for years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.