Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, whereโ€™s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Noseyrosie62 - Yes I was at school same time as him. Heโ€™s well known in scottish theatre scene. I havenโ€™t seen him since school though and didnโ€™t know he had a wee brother so when I discovered Mario I thought it was him with a new name ๐Ÿคฃ Thatโ€™s how alike they are!!!

Omg, he's so much like Mario, the voice AND looks! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Whoโ€™s Beggy? Meldrum?
Sorry, Becky Evans as in Beckyhomesweethome

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't it his brother who suggested Mario do a cleaning account? He bought him the fake goochy stuff too. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just say you bespoke lot really do keep me laughing through the tit times ๐Ÿคฃ The first thing I do on waking is check this thread now ๐Ÿ˜‚ We really do need a list of marioanisms though! Those last dots provided valuable fodder ๐Ÿ˜‚
Same here fair cheers me up before I have to start the day!! No lazing in till lunchtime then housework all done before a 3 hour shift for me #justsaying ๐Ÿ˜‚

Beggy's like that when she's lying, she can't look at the camera and stops talking intermittently to think of what to say next ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm probably not the first to ask but who is beggy? I could give you a list of 20 worthy of the name x

• Haha
Iโ€™m still shoook Mario has an older brother and Mario lying about struggling with family coming out when clearly his brother had done it first anyway ๐Ÿง

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I stopped watching River City when his brother was in it, turned into a pile o pish. The brothers got a better hairdo than Melvin...is that cause Glesga cooouncil cut hair better than Renfrewshire ๐Ÿ˜‚......so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[
@Noseyrosie62 - Yes I was at school same time as him. Heโ€™s well known in scottish theatre scene. I havenโ€™t seen him since school though and didnโ€™t know he had a wee brother so when I discovered Mario I thought it was him with a new name ๐Ÿคฃ Thatโ€™s how alike they are!!!

I DID NOT KNOW THIS! Honestly just never made the connection with the name.

He normally mentions his big bro when heโ€™s bought him something (fake) goochie. Shoes, wallet, sun spex, draining board that he then went and bought a cheaper version of ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello ma lovelies, I am off to catch up on what ma wee elf boy in tights has been up to today, as ma joab has kept me busy. I wonโ€™t share ma joab on here cos its no fer tattle, yer nosey fuckers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello ma lovelies, I am off to catch up on what ma wee elf boy in tights has been up to today, as ma joab has kept me busy. I wonโ€™t share ma joab on here cos its no fer tattle, yer nosey fuckers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
If you don't want to tell us what you job is that's fine but at least give us a pavement shot to work with ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Itโ€™s not a secret though ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awe thanks ma lovelie. Iโ€™m feeling much better. Sounds like that bespoke and rare kidney infection could definitely be cured by the concoction of rare and bespoke chemicals skooshed aboot our marions hoose. Iโ€™m rooting for ye. Itโ€™ll no be long till your pissing, pain free, like a breadwinning racehorse ma lovelie. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

im gonnae be oot and aboot this weekend in Marions patch buying bits. Iโ€™ll keep a wee eye oot fur him and Keep you all updated. Iโ€™m gonnae spine bright this weekend mwah mwah mwah ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
hello there ma luvlie ahm feeling mair like masel noo so a um. Wee script fae the doaktor and Iโ€™m no pishin fire oanymair ๐ŸŒง

oanyhow.... you make share and stay in yer ain lane this weekend in paisley and donโ€™t be approaching the maid for an autograph And selfie awritey!! He didnae ask for this fame you know, he joost wants tae live his life and disny like a pyoor fuss aboot him! Ye ken what heโ€™s like ma luvlie, just dead quiet and likes to go under the radar and so forth.

Oanyway hunners o tattie herts tae ye hen and have a fabulous weekend up in costa Del paisley doll ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅ”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I know Iโ€™m missing the point here but I kept thinking his cheap chandelier was very penis-looking, till I saw this..... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
0B8CBF4A-459D-41C7-9CE0-9C3AD97D4BA0.jpeg

Yeah I read it twice, Iโ€™m not sure if itโ€™s a game and we are meant to take all the words and punctuation, rearrange it and make a coherent statement?
New Ch4 gameshow - 8 out of 10 cats does Marion ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you don't want to tell us what you job is that's fine but at least give us a pavement shot to work with ๐Ÿ˜
For you @MaxieMoo Mwah Mwah ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’Ž
F90AD43E-33F4-40A1-8CC6-77773E423D0B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
His brother seems to be able to string his words together slightly better than oor Marion! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
yeah, i thought the same! Fair play to him- at least he's not fannyimg about making up
his own language (and failing miserably)! and at least his passion is for something more than wax melts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just wait for Maria to reference wee Johnny now ๐Ÿ˜†.
I dinnae talk aboot our Johnny as he's in his ain lane, so aye. Spining bright on his jurnee and so forth. We all have our ain dream joabs and thats the way it is ma lovelies ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”โค

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.