Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U wot m8?
Marios page has shown him utter acceptance!!! You are not popular!!! Never try to be popular!!! You are an individual for a reason!!! or you are not, or you are character building, or you are going through tough times.......oh I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else after reading this thread feel like they have a Scottish accent? Or is that jus me ma luvlies an a need to stay in ma ain boujee West Midlands lane? 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mornin ma luvlees ave had to watch Marlon in small segments and what I digested is that he disnae huv his ain team behind him and just navigates hisel, and disnae hav things bespowed on hisel which I translate he is in his ain bespoke lane and dont try step in it and so forth ...so aye
i thought it was his big mate Soph that he was having a right dig at about having team behind her to make her successful. he barely hid his jealousy/ hate and his thinly veiled accusation that their success was down to other people, not themselves. old green eyed monster had him by the balls, i thought! Friends, my arse!

View attachment 292196 Saved that gem for later. Thanks Marion
Looks like our favourite little Toffee Polly Poppet has been swallying the Buckie 🍷
View attachment 292342
his nose really is like a penis-- Cock Snozzle!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My abzoloot best quote from mario
“Anyone who thinks things aren’t gonna be okay. I’m abzoloot proof that it will”
If you’re feeling suicidal that will definitely make you kick away the chair
Or layng in a hospital bed with COVID. Don’t worry honey Maz is ok and so will you be. He is so thick.
It just proves he is so self absorbed that he thinks his issues are worst than anyone else’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What a massive twit he is, he’s such an attention bleep, fuckin hell I knew he’d post messages off his followers bigging him up, give it a rest you absolute weapon! I really dislike him so much, he really makes me mad 😡

Reactions: 15
I’m trying to power through his stories and losing the will to live. 😣
Hes doing a lot of scratching in his hoosecoat 🤮 Touching his neck and ear, isn’t that a sign he’s lying? His eyes are all over the shop too 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That is the same pavement as last time. He’s sitting waiting for a bus in Paisley 100%. If only we could figure out where the bus is heading!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.