Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say you bespoke lot really do keep me laughing through the tit times 🤣 The first thing I do on waking is check this thread now 😂 We really do need a list of marioanisms though! Those last dots provided valuable fodder 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m trying to power through his stories and losing the will to live. 😣
Hes doing a lot of scratching in his hoosecoat 🤮 Touching his neck and ear, isn’t that a sign he’s lying? His eyes are all over the shop too 🤥
Beggy's like that when she's lying, she can't look at the camera and stops talking intermittently to think of what to say next 🙄🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh ffs my brain feels like a pinball getting battered aw roads watching that. Still not finished. So Mario can go all night apparantly 😛 Anyone else pick up he sounds like he’s still thinking about getting another cat???
Oh! His brother always seemed popular at sociable at school. I don’t know why he bangs on about coming out being all strange & new for him and his parents when his brother had been through it before him.
I would love to know the name of the guy was he was feart of 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh ffs my brain feels like a pinball getting battered aw roads watching that. Still not finished. So Mario can go all night apparantly 😛 Anyone else pick up he sounds like he’s still thinking about getting another cat???
Oh! His brother always seemed popular at sociable at school. I don’t know why he bangs on about coming out being all strange & new for him and his parents when his brother had been through it before him.
Don’t forget the world only revolves around Marion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget the world only revolves around Marion 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
That was hellish! I am sure he only did that to torture us Tattlers!! I skipped over more than I watched.
He’s going but he’s staying right here.
He goes in a tangent instead of off on one.
He loves Insta but he hates it.
The list goes on but i’d have a stroke if I continued!!

Heid’s burstin 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is the same pavement as last time. He’s sitting waiting for a bus in Paisley 100%. If only we could figure out where the bus is heading!
hopefully he got a one way ticket to Timbuktu

Wait he has a gay brother ? I thought he only had a sister ?

What tough times has he had though, nothing. Well bally ripping out his eyebrows every week was traumatic. He's got no bleeping idea how much bad tit a lot of people have been through, he's got Derek and their little flat, he's lucky.
Blood pressure going up. 😁 😠👹💩
What happen to his eyebrow lady. He was hyping her up every week then nothing . I guess she stopped giving him freebies 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
hopefully he got a one way ticket to Timbuktu

Wait he has a gay brother ? I thought he only had a sister ?

What happen to his eyebrow lady. He was hyping her up every week then nothing . I guess she stopped giving him freebies 🤣
He switched to whoever it is he youses now. After saying he could only ever trust bally and she did a great joab. Looked awful, he scrubbed off whatever she put on, big red patches. 😁 And he said she must now he has x zeema as he'd put it on his stories, as youse awl kno.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He switched to whoever it is he youses now. After saying he could only ever trust bally and she did a great joab. Looked awful, he scrubbed off whatever she put on, big red patches. 😁 And he said she must now he has x zeema as he'd put it on his stories, as youse awl kno.
Ahhh yes can’t have a bit of tint. But covering his face in poundshop face paint to because a pumpkin is owwwkay for his bespoke sensitive skin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Noseyrosie62 - Yes I was at school same time as him. He’s well known in scottish theatre scene. I haven’t seen him since school though and didn’t know he had a wee brother so when I discovered Mario I thought it was him with a new name 🤣 That’s how alike they are!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
@Noseyrosie62 - Yes I was at school same time as him. He’s well known in scottish theatre scene. I haven’t seen him since school though and didn’t know he had a wee brother so when I discovered Mario I thought it was him with a new name 🤣 That’s how alike they are!!!

Interesting ! Funny he has never mentioned him ! Do we think Mario is jealous of his big bro ? 🧐

I'm fairly new to Mario - I've tried to read all the threads but unfortunately I've strayed oot of my boujee lain to go and slag off leggings. Is this pretty much it?
He used to work in Debenhams but goat made redundant and has a new mystery Joab.
Deek smokes a lot, works in M&S warehouse and seems ok?
His cat hates him
They don't seem to do much socially
Some wax melt based drama?
[/QUOTE
your just about up to speed ma lovlie 💎 oh and likes to stay in his ain lane!!!
Interesting ! Funny he has never mentioned him ! Do we think Mario is jealous of his big bro ? 🧐
His bro was on river city it was pretty painful to watch him at times

Reactions: 12
His bro was on river city it was pretty painful to watch him at times
Oh really ? Maybe Mario got his acting tips from his bro haha

saying that I just read his brothers accomplishments seems like he is pretty successful. Defo think Mario has the green eyed monster. I mean he mentions his sister a lot and I’ve never once heard him talk about his brother.

Reactions: 8
Oh really ? Maybe Mario got his acting tips from his bro haha

saying that I just read his brothers accomplishments seems like he is pretty successful. Defo think Mario has the green eyed monster. I mean he mentions his sister a lot and I’ve never once heard him talk about his brother.
He played a gay barman called Juan pablo 🤣

• Haha
I got 29 seconds in and as soon as I heard jurn I had to stop it so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.