Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made it through. I feel like I should have been taking notes though, it was information overload without actually giving away much information, just waafel. And he only answered about 3 or 4 questions even though he was sent thousands, so aye.
Basically he didn't like school, girls picked on him. Instagram isn't what he thought it would be, too much pressure and not enough💰💰💰💰💰.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whole Q & A was hilarious! His command of words ... 🙈 where would we be without him 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So waking at 3am last few mornings has been fun ! Nearly had a heart attack when I see the billion story dots. I skipped through a lot of them , couldn’t deal with the waffling but my god he talks a load of bull.

Firstly Mario you are never going to give up insta you love attention to much, and you only said that so your marioninions will message you begging you to stay. All in the name of stroking that big fat ego of yours. You then go on to say you don’t know how to make things happen and don’t have a team around you ! Which shows you are trying Mario to be a influencer and by all accounts failing. So stop pretending this is just something you will give up when you are so desperate to be the next hinch 🤣Also it’s very obvious you don’t have a team around you ! why the duck would you? What would they do hold your “house coat” why you mop the flairs 🤣

The only reason People are so interested in your job is because you decided to go on Instagram , during a pandemic, where people are losing their jobs every day and gloat that companies were reaching out to you offering jobs ,and you landed your dream job. All a bleeping lie of course but it shows what a arrogant self absorbed wee toad you are.

Mario you reak bitchiness so time say oh I don’t have drama on here i just unfollow accounts I don’t like . Seriously ! clearly trying to draw attention to something or someone there. If you don’t do drama why even addresss tha question.

Mario you clearly try to cling to other accounts and if they don’t engage or stroke your ego you unfollow you twit 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It just baffles me how 129k people actually follow him?!
It baffles me that they're not all on here.

I follow very few accounts on insta so can truthfully say I watch their stories and read any new grid posts every day. I do wonder with people who follow 100+ accounts though - surely they don't have the time to be current with all of them? I think maybe Melvin would provoke more unfollows if everyone watched him as closely as we did. Wouldn't be surprised if less than 20% of 129k watched last night's offering.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I made it through. I feel like I should have been taking notes though, it was information overload without actually giving away much information, just waafel. And he only answered about 3 or 4 questions even though he was sent thousands, so aye.
Basically he didn't like school, girls picked on him. Instagram isn't what he thought it would be, too much pressure and not enough💰💰💰💰💰.
Well boo bleeping hoo for poor Marion! 🙄 😂 He's such a jealous, ungrateful witch, isn't he? 😡 Tries to act all smug saying he won't be on the 'gram forever when you know he'd lap up another 5 years if he could get money-raking deals and Insta fame.

Go to her joab and take your heed of 5 hairs from your arse, Melv! 😒

I had to block him. I was gutted as I had really liked him but him and his partner went on holiday (I think maybe june and maybe Greece but cant quite remember) and his stories were party central. I was fuming at the times as restrictions were still in place not to be with other households. To be fair to him he was apologetic but to was so insensitive at the time!
Oh that's wrong! 😡 I can't tolerate that! 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Another golden nugget from last night. "I've got a mooth. I can honnell (handle)masel"

Melvin going full tilt at attempting to tear strips off someone could go one of two ways (or his attempt at this expression, "could go wan way wae me").

1. His bespoke and boujee mastery of the language means that you would only be able to tell he was unhappy with you by the expression on his face and the tone of his voice. With the exception of a few expletives, the rest would be unintelligible. Result: you would be unable to feel properly chastened or be able to respond as you would legitimately have no idea what had just been levelled at you.

2. When sufficiently angered, Melvin would rant in a pitch detectable only to the blind Nikita dugs of the world. Result: you would be unable to feel properly chastened or be able to respond as you would legitimately have no idea what had just been levelled at you.

Bawbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Another golden nugget from last night. "I've got a mooth. I can honnell (handle)masel"

Melvin going full tilt at attempting to tear strips off someone could go one of two ways (or his attempt at this expression, "could go wan way wae me").

1. His bespoke and boujee mastery of the language means that you would only be able to tell he was unhappy with you by the expression on his face and the tone of his voice. With the exception of a few expletives, the rest would be unintelligible. Result: you would be unable to feel properly chastened or be able to respond as you would legitimately have no idea what had just been levelled at you.

2. When sufficiently angered, Melvin would rant in a pitch detectable only to the blind Nikita dugs of the world. Result: you would be unable to feel properly chastened or be able to respond as you would legitimately have no idea what had just been levelled at you.

Bawbag.
He’s the kind of hole you’d stand up to and he’s start crying. None of this I can look after masel bullshit. You could knock him over with a feather. All this I don’t care crap is a front. He’s an insecure idiot who tries to big himself up but fails absolutely miserably 😂
Sorry, it’s too early for marionisims and I still can’t bring masel to watch the dots 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ohh Marion, ya wee fanny I can’t even listen to all those dots.... thank goodness for tattle giving me a run down 🤣
Crack up that he even thinks people are that invested in his BORING mundane life story... follow ya mate hinch and get ya MEmwahh out.
Nae debates ma lovelies have a boujee day 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My abzoloot best quote from mario
“Anyone who thinks things aren’t gonna be okay. I’m abzoloot proof that it will”
If you’re feeling suicidal that will definitely make you kick away the chair

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All the better to smooch with ma lovelie.

Don't know why, but your comment is giving me little red riding hood connotations, with Melvin being your wolfie granny. 😂😂😂
Aargh! I just have visions of Mario in a red hoosecoat and his big eBay glasses now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mornin ma luvlees ave had to watch Marlon in small segments and what I digested is that he disnae huv his ain team behind him and just navigates hisel, and disnae hav things bespowed on hisel which I translate he is in his ain bespoke lane and dont try step in it and so forth ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.