Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much joy remembering rat gate. It started with him clutching his hoosecoat and telling us about being freaked out by the weird noises coming from the loft space above them. I'm pretty sure he was the one who said mice, but local tattlers knowing the area said rats. Dezza and some other neighbour went up for a look and couldn't see anything, so a man from the cooncil was sent for. After he gave Melvins hair a wee shampoo and set, he went up the loft and "pit stuff doon". Then Melvin never mentioned it again for a while but we all had our fun with that too. Eventually he gave us a "hunners of you were asking" story and all of a sudden it was squirrels - which are just boujee rats when you think about it. So on brand for oor Melv. Pure gold ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I teach 5 year olds and I had to have a chat with one about sharing, and I found myself telling him to stay in his lane, and he need to be on the right path. Then another child did a drawing and I knew I need to stop watching Mario when I said it was a bespoke picture and so forth!
Not long til half term πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The boss and I had to physically be at our office premises together for the first time since March. I pass a boujee wee Pendelum type cafΓ© on my route there and offered to pick us both up a breakfast roll. She said thanks and she'd square up with me when I got to the office and before my brain caught up with my mouth, I said "No no, my treat, nae debates".

My only issue with that is that there is no way for her to understand why I started giggling like I was unhinged.....................................

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The boss and I had to physically be at our office premises together for the first time since March. I pass a boujee wee Pendelum type cafΓ© on my route there and offered to pick us both up a breakfast roll. She said thanks and she'd square up with me when I got to the office and before my brain caught up with my mouth, I said "No no, my treat, nae debates".

My only issue with that is that there is no way for her to understand why I started giggling like I was unhinged.....................................
I was the same, I laughed for about 10 minutes and my TA thought I’d finally lost it!!
Little does she know πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK so now this ratgate has been brought back up how the feck did they even get up there? Like isn't he in the top tier of his bespoke cooonsil hoose that he built from the grooon up? How on earth did rats get in the attic. I can't stop thinking about this situation now 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK so now this ratgate has been brought back up how the feck did they even get up there? Like isn't he in the top tier of his bespoke cooonsil hoose that he built from the grooon up? How on earth did rats get in the attic. I can't stop thinking about this situation now 😳
Maybe Rayn captured them hiding amongst the tat in the kitchen and dragged them into the loft to freak out oor Marion? πŸ€”

KARMAR ON HIS ASS 🐁 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Every time Melvin blasts "Higher Love" the rat population of Paisley toon centre boogie on over to his place, shimmy up the drainpipes and have a wee rat rave, sweating their little furry asses off in your pj's.

Just a theory, mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The little fuckers can literally get anywhere no matter how high.

Reactions: 10
Rats are pretty amazing little fuckers and can climb. The saying like a rat up a drainpipe is very true. Since lockdown the pricks have been leaving the towns and cities and heading off to the 'burbs, because the restaurants closed down leaving them without a large food source. I kinda like them, especially since the thought of them made Melvin tit his bespoke pants πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The problem with a block of flats, is if one of you has cockroaches, everyone gets them. Mice can get in tiny gaps, and squirrels are tenacious little bastards, get in any little gap in the roof. However, is his block a stand alone, not touching trees? I'm not πŸ’― it was squirrels, think Mario didn't like to admit he had rats. 😁
We had an enormous wasp nest in the loft, not nice, the stingy bastards.
And last night, just about to fall asleep, SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER and that pic of Mario and Rayn

The problem with a block of flats, is if one of you has cockroaches, everyone gets them. Mice can get in tiny gaps, and squirrels are tenacious little bastards, get in any little gap in the roof. However, is his block a stand alone, not touching trees? I'm not πŸ’― it was squirrels, think Mario didn't like to admit he had rats. 😁
We had an enormous wasp nest in the loft, not nice, the stingy bastards.
And last night, just about to fall asleep, SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER and that pic of Mario and Rayn
Cut my post off!
Started laughing, got told off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t do my bedtime reading last night of our Mazda , am only working til dinner time as it’s very quiet hence why am sat oan ma phone Giggling away to maselπŸ˜‚. But once av finished am off to have a read of thread 3 & 4, this thread is the funniest on tattle, a love it ma lovelies, so a dae

What’s with the radio silence? Do you think it’s so his mafia are giving him the attention he so desperately wants?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s been rapidly gaining followers since the release of Hinches book. Yet every time his profile gains a bit of attention he goes quiet. I think he knows he has duck all to offer content wise and has run out of ideas so panic sets in when the numbers go up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t do my bedtime reading last night of our Mazda , am only working til dinner time as it’s very quiet hence why am sat oan ma phone Giggling away to maselπŸ˜‚. But once av finished am off to have a read of thread 3 & 4, this thread is the funniest on tattle, a love it ma lovelies, so a dae

What’s with the radio silence? Do you think it’s so his mafia are giving him the attention he so desperately wants?
He's busy with his new job ma lovelie.
I think reface has been a bit kind to him on this gif.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m guessing we’re on another NO AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW πŸ’Ž journey πŸ˜‘

Karmar on our collective asses.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if old "allegedly" sticky fingers Melvin is already on a disciplinary in his new joab? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.