Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be morry bobs! They have been taking on a lot lately..... Although maybe not as I doubt very much they would have head hunted him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah yes. The party that Queen Mummazzz huns dahlins didn't turn up to but she's loves them all very much and they're practically family yall...

Look how cute Derek looks and pardon the pun, but I bet he loves being next to a huge man . He can barely contain the excitement on his face. Ugh....then there's Mario

View attachment 273572
Sometimes I feel Derek & Mario might be a poor mans version of Jefferee Star and Nate (the now ex boyfriend)

to give some context if you’re not across it. Jeffree is a multimillionaire make- up mogul and Nate was a straight guy who become gay but now is straight again.
Nate happen to be a big pot head when he met Jeffree and Jeffree lured him in with endless weed. He was blinded by the money for a long time and just got comfy in the life. But he finally broke away 🤣

not saying Derek is a pot head or even straight and defo not saying Mario is a rich man 🤣 but I feel like the foundations of the relationship are very similar. If that makes sense 🤣 I feel like Mario pounced on Derek in maybe a moment where Derek was vulnerable and now Derek is just too comfy to break free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If Mario had been headhunted (😂 nope) that company would have done it for publicity, which makes me think its way more likely a friend of Derek's said did you know they're looking for staff at morrisons/Buckingham Palace, and Mario has put his bespoke spin on it. There are some grim stories about lost jobs, and what people are being offered jobs wise, so if he's got anything, he should just be thankful.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 276542

@Kikini Bamalam piss take message to Mazda on thread 4, pissing myself 😂😂🙊
Don't make me relive the trauma of my poor 83 year old mum falling doon a manhole! The poor fictional woman has only just got over being attacked by a tiger 😭

In other news, with Melvin's whereabouts being triangulated to a park, could he possibly be a rent boy? Can any Paisley lovelies let us know if this park is a popular haunt for sex workers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Has Mario based his *crazy* insta persona on Hugo Maqueenie? I've just found him, and bloody hell he makes oor Mario look as understated and graceful as her maj the queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet hes working in the Leisure Centre as a fitness instructor. He instructs the dance class and makes them all sweat their asses off in your pajamas whilst doing potato hearts. Nae debates.
Ok Ma lovelies now I’m going to play a bit of Whitney. Get your mop ready. Hold ya phones above ya head to catch ye best angle and all together now left , right , left right mop them flairs. - yep defo can see him as a dance instructor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok Ma lovelies now I’m going to play a bit of Whitney. Get your mop ready. Hold ya phones above ya head to catch ye best angle and all together now left , right , left right mop them flairs. - yep defo can see him as a dance instructor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
‘Get that foot pumpin the bucket ma lovelies!’
I hope he doesn’t have the chipolata smuggler trackies on 🤮 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Has Mario based his *crazy* insta persona on Hugo Maqueenie? I've just found him, and bloody hell he makes oor Mario look as understated and graceful as her maj the queen.
Been for a neb - think I’m a Queenie 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello ma lovelies, how are youuuuu? 🥔💎

Av had a super busy day - done some cleaning, washing and then ah had a wee nap - woke up a thought it was midnight because it was dark outside, so aye!

Juss watching TV with the dugs (nae blind Akita dugs) and might sniff some cheese the night, treat myself. 🧀 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You’re an even bigger stalkery fecker than me 🤣
He took that direction doing his walks during lockdown. It’s quite near the old mill thing thats how I remember.
I still say he is doing caring on a walking route.
Stalker or just desperate to find out where he works? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't make me relive the trauma of my poor 83 year old mum falling doon a manhole! The poor fictional woman has only just got over being attacked by a tiger 😭

In other news, with Melvin's whereabouts being triangulated to a park, could he possibly be a rent boy? Can any Paisley lovelies let us know if this park is a popular haunt for sex workers?
Sex worker. 😂😂😂😂😂🍆🍆🍆. I don’t think that a good spot as those football pitches are used by local football teams. He would get chased by the soccer moms

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sex worker. 😂😂😂😂😂🍆🍆🍆. I don’t think that a good spot as those football pitches are used by local football teams. He would get chased by the soccer moms
I was thinking he could borrow the shoes he gave his mum for christmas last year 😂

Edited to add the daytime hooker shoes Melvin got for his Mum's christmas present last year at £5 a pair...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 276507 Red pin is where the tree is. Working in Morrison’s?
There’s a quicker route he could use for Morrison’s.

The tree is on his way into Paisley town centre, away from his flat and the train station.

He seems to get home about 7pm so my guess is he’s in retail in Paisley or somewhere not too far on a bus journey.

I’m determined to find out but can’t be bothered following him one day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Despite Mildred being AWOL there is still enough fodder to keep us amused , he is an absoloot stapul for my dayn of dawn. So aye ma luvlees am absolutely fine ahm fine
am in ma ain lain

• Haha
View attachment 276507 Red pin is where the tree is. Working in Morrison’s?
He’s walked past the wee bit that takes you down to Morrison’s. The closest place of employment would be the Tannery, that’s what’s under Where it says Alexander Wilson Memorial, but there’s no way he’s working in there (you actually have to work) unless he is the tea boy!
That road does take you to the Town Centre or up to the right is the way to The Range (still my first call for his new job). I honestly hope he’s not caring for someone - that poor sod if he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.