Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear the rats were comedy gold. Dezza was marched down to the cooncil to complain. Jokes on them, the mice came cos they heard there was gonna be a cheeseboard but there was only rustlers burgers, pickled onions and crackers on a piece of wood?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was the time when we were all assured at least 32 times that him n Derek pay β€˜fuhl rent’ πŸ˜‰
Rats (or squirrels?) quite rightly didn’t give 2 fucks about that minor detail πŸ‘πŸ»
How did the rats turn up at the hoose? I thought they'd see Marion's face and duck reet off! πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've found out Mario's new job.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
#ratgate .is somewhere on this thread, this is from the carnage that was last years christmas night oot with tha lassies, I think it is just after this. Anyway it is well worth a read because that whole thread is actually brilliant. We had so much material to work with back then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
#ratgate .is somewhere on this thread, this is from the carnage that was last years christmas night oot with tha lassies, I think it is just after this. Anyway it is well worth a read because that whole thread is actually brilliant. We had so much material to work with back then

Sadly, he won’t be out doing the slosh with his ladies this year X

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought you were going to tell us you saw him working there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
β€œUnexpected item in bagging area” and he turns up with his laminated swipey thing, jumping to the conclusion that you’ve scanned a sirloin steak through as a tub of Dairylea

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To whatever genius first came up with "Melvin" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.This just resonated so much that Ive never looked back and now I know why.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was the Melvin originator although I never knew that meaning. I used to work with a real Melvin and he was the oddest, creepiest little man that I've ever met, so I just called Melv Melvin because of that. Who knew though? Council protector πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How did the rats turn up at the hoose? I thought they'd see Marion's face and duck reet off! πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚
Unlike the blind nikita dug the rats did indeed see his face - and upon viewing his shrewish features and pointed snout, they were misguided into believing he was one of their own πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Haha
Reactions: 16

That's my bedtime reading sorted tonight 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rate gate was one of my faves ever! I wouldn’t even know how to start describing what happened πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.