Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say this is one of my fave threads. Light hearted banter how it should be!. In some of the other threads I dip my wee toe in it’s like walking on egg shells. Some sensitive lilies out there 🤣.

think I’m gonna stick to this forum and enjoy Marion’s journeh whilst staying put in my lane 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Like Marion, I'll be 37 in January so ah juss want ter say now in advance that there's absoooooloooootely nae need ta buy me a 3 and 7 balloon, hawnest ta gawd, ma lovelies. 🎈👌 But obviously ah would like a bespoke shiny ring from Warren James, in the style of an eternity ring, nae debates! 💎 😂
In the colour silver?
or in the colour gold???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The am in ma ain lane patter on here kills me everytime😂 it's just amazing to see yous aw in your ain lanes while am in mine. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The am in ma ain lane patter on here kills me everytime😂 it's just amazing to see yous aw in your ain lanes while am in mine. Nae debates.
Let’s be honest the only lane Mario is in, is the bus lane sitting at the front of a double decker bus with all the tat he just bought in home bargains. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Let’s be honest the only lane Mario is in, is the bus lane sitting at the front of a double decker bus with all the tat he just bought in home bargains. 🤣🤣🤣
Thank god he's got is ain lane he can fill it to his hearts content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello ma lovelies, I’ve been absent of late coz I just could’ny be arsed with maid Marion and his bespoke life and his rules so I’ve been in ma ain lane. Joost wanted to say a can imagine Marion and dezza oan crimbo eve, sitting roon the pink monstrosity they call a tree, deek stoned oot his box ( as ye do 😂) and Marion fussing aboot the borrower gaff with hot chocolate, copious cheese boards, a wee gin and even a wee cheeky rustlers burger if the boujee IBS permits... waiting on St Nick to squeeze doon the borrower chimney... so aye 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello ma lovelies, I’ve been absent of late coz I just could’ny be arsed with maid Marion and his bespoke life and his rules so I’ve been in ma ain lane. Joost wanted to say a can imagine Marion and dezza oan crimbo eve, sitting roon the pink monstrosity they call a tree, deek stoned oot his box ( as ye do 😂) and Marion fussing aboot the borrower gaff with hot chocolate, copious cheese boards, a wee gin and even a wee cheeky rustlers burger if the boujee IBS permits... waiting on St Nick to squeeze doon the borrower chimney... so aye 🎄
Sorry ma lovlie, but St Nick doesn’t use the borrower chimney. He just bashes the letterbox in like the council guys. It’s a bespoke means of access reserved only for Moira’s gaffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂 I think of you as KD sweetums x You can call me Kiki or Ms B if you like?
Anyway have a Melvin gif for your very own 💎

Love how this makes him look like he's tanned everything on the drinks trolley and is at that stage of drunk where he's minutes away from having his head down the loo and vowing never again 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Love how this makes him look like he's tanned everything on the drinks trolley and is at that stage of drunk where he's minutes away from having his head down the loo and vowing never again 🤮
😂 I think of you as KD sweetums x You can call me Kiki or Ms B if you like?
Anyway have a Melvin gif for your very own 💎

this gif in brilliant. I wonder what he was saying ? Or attempting to say anyway 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry ma lovlie, but St Nick doesn’t use the borrower chimney. He just bashes the letterbox in like the council guys. It’s a bespoke means of access reserved only for Moira’s gaffe.
Ha ha, a suppose he has to make a boujee entrance into the borrower hoose that is Marion’s lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🥔

Happy birthday 'Bonkers. As Melvin would say "This day is here for you".

Can I call you Bonkers actually? I feel like I've known some of you on here for so long I have #gifted some unauthorised little pet names for youse aw. Just a few off the top of my head that I have sprinkled some bespokeness onto:

@Exhausted Pigeon - Pidge
@ayeayecaptain - Cap'n
@menopausalmargrit - Mags
@twilightgarden - tweely
@Kikini Bamalam - Nope, I'm not messing with that moniker!

If you're not on the list, your name is unabreviatable (yup - I made that up) or I might just've missed you but feel free to slide into my DM's and insist on me packing this tit in right now or having one of your very own.

Anyhoo - have a fantabulous day Birthday Bonks 🥔🥔🥂🥂
Awww my lovely on this day of dawn you have blessed me with a bougie bespoke name. Nae Karmer on your ass I love it 🥔💖 Mwah mwah from Bonks

Karmar on yer arse for not giving me a bespoke nickname
Karmer on your ass for being jealous of my name I have built from the groond up 💎🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve came up with another lane to explore on the job front...
Starbucks is opening this week in Renfrew Road. Which is walking distance from Marion's hoose that he built from the grun up and could see him walk under the walkway that the paving was from. Staff have been recruited and have been in getting training etc over the last few weeks? 💎 Is oor Marions dream joab playing tea shops?
i might go tomorrow when I go to b&m so will let you know if I see him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate to come oot ma ain lane but could oor melv be getting the number 10 mcgills bus into Paisley then maybe walking to the train station through central road? Or is he getting the bus into Paisley to work in one of the shops there (I’m sure he’d spunk his pants at the chance of working in bargain buys!)

I work in braehead so spend about 50 odd hours a week in there so if he’s working in any of the shops I will find him (Liam neeson style!).

I shall return to ma ain bespoke lane noo...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.