Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking he could borrow the shoes he gave his mum for christmas last year ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited to add the daytime hooker shoes Melvin got for his Mum's christmas present last year at ยฃ5 a pair...
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Genius. Yep I could see him strutting and mincing up and down that street now. The soccer moms will be wowed and stopped in their tracks at the mere sight a they hoors hoofs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I teach 5 year olds and I had to have a chat with one about sharing, and I found myself telling him to stay in his lane, and he need to be on the right path. Then another child did a drawing and I knew I need to stop watching Mario when I said it was a bespoke picture and so forth!
Not long til half term ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
i swear to god I wish I had a five year old! If my wean came home and told me his teacher said those exact words i would get in tae ma best trackie bottoms (the ones that give me the biggest camel toe) frog march masel doon tae that school and present you with a gift box fuhl of mini whips, crunches, Irn Bru, cheese n crackers without the cheese, wax melts, febreeze, wax burners, boady mists, rustlers, packers of chicken noodle soup, Tesco bathroom cleaner and the piss-off-resistance..... a bespoke tapas table!!! It would be the best day ma luvlie tae ken that ma wean was being educated by an exemplary figure such as yersel. That wean is one lucky wee sausage ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Heโ€™s walked past the wee bit that takes you down to Morrisonโ€™s. The closest place of employment would be the Tannery, thatโ€™s whatโ€™s under Where it says Alexander Wilson Memorial, but thereโ€™s no way heโ€™s working in there (you actually have to work) unless he is the tea boy!
That road does take you to the Town Centre or up to the right is the way to The Range (still my first call for his new job). I honestly hope heโ€™s not caring for someone - that poor sod if he is.
Iโ€™ll pop into The Range on my way home from work tomorrow and if heโ€™s not there Iโ€™ll try B&M too - we will find him !! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Martians dream job would be in the scent aisle he would be piroueting (sp) up and doon the wax melt and fabulosa like louie Spence stroking the packaging with his strangler hands

Or we could just take turns in calling stores in paisley and asking for our mufio leader

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What about the retail park with DFS B&Q and all them shops. Thatโ€™s a possibility. Or. haud the bus. Just over the motorway bridge the Beijing banquet. Could be a server in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What about the retail park with DFS B&Q and all them shops. Thatโ€™s a possibility. Or. haud the bus. Just over the motorway bridge the Beijing banquet. Could be a server in there.
The BB will be closed just now because its licensed but thereโ€™s a few furniture shops etc in with DFS & Dunelm so could be a shout ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello ma lovelies, how are youuuuu? ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’Ž

Av had a super busy day - done some cleaning, washing and then ah had a wee nap - woke up a thought it was midnight because it was dark outside, so aye!

Juss watching TV with the dugs (nae blind Akita dugs) and might sniff some cheese the night, treat myself. ๐Ÿง€ ๐Ÿ‘Œ
did you film your cleaning ma luvlie cos ahm sorry, if you didnae film every bit of what you did in every room and show us aw yer abzaloot staple products then how are we even meant to believe that you actually cleaned??? Also, what were you wearing whilst doing said cleaning?? I hope it was a house coat and fleece jammies cos thatโ€™s the only things a true professional would wear you know! Sorry if it sounds like Iโ€™m veering oot ma ain lane hen but Iโ€™ve been watching marlon the professional cleaner show is exactly how itโ€™s done so anything less just wouldnโ€™t be acceptable or classed as proper cleaning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
QUOTE="Kikini Bamalam, post: 2625143, member: 6233"]
Let me know which highlight this is on and I'll add it to the collection ๐Ÿฅ” โค If anyone else has any favourites that would make a good gif, let me know and we shall build a pure stunning, bespoke and boujee plush album of Melvin gifs for our children and grandchildren to behold
Thank you .It's the start of boywonder when Derek claps back at him over his 'singing ' the cola advert and he puts his chin down in judging you disgust for dare questioning him
[/QUOTE]
Apologies for the delay ma lovelie, Is this ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was thinking he could borrow the shoes he gave his mum for christmas last year ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited to add the daytime hooker shoes Melvin got for his Mum's christmas present last year at ยฃ5 a pair...
Woof - I'd forgotten about those. My toes recoiled in horror and I'm worried I've got the 'rona cos I cannae smell the wealth ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Woof - I'd forgotten about those. My toes recoiled in horror and I'm worried I've got the 'rona cos I cannae smell the wealth ๐Ÿ‘Œ
No woman over 16 would willingly wear those shoes,, they are instruments of pure torture, as are most cheap shooos ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's getting to the point that I am going to drop the kids at school next week then go and sit on Seedhill road all day just so I can follow him to work. None of us will rest til we know! ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish I was local. Iโ€™d literally stalk the bleep to find out where he worked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you .It's the start of boywonder when Derek claps back at him over his 'singing ' the cola advert and he puts his chin down in judging you disgust for dare questioning him
Apologies for the delay ma lovelie, Is this ok?

[/QUOTE]
His teef as grey as his tshirt. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Right lads how would one sneak oot their ain lane and use one of the boujee Mario gifs. Am a being a pure dafty no knowing how tae dae this๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Help oot a fellow tattle bastard mwah mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's getting to the point that I am going to drop the kids at school next week then go and sit on Seedhill road all day just so I can follow him to work. None of us will rest til we know! ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง
surely there must be tattlers in Paisley that could go on a recce to all the places you suspect... we know when he's quiet on the gram he's likely doing a wee shift... let's get cracking... this cannot be beyond our capabilities๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”... does nobody know Deek to start up a wee convo with him to find out where Melv's ain lane is. Just think how annoyed Melvin will be when it's not a secret anymore!
btw, i'd love to help... but my ain lane is in a different country.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.