Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah perfect. A new Marion thread, and you all haven't disappointed 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
surely there must be tattlers in Paisley that could go on a recce to all the places you suspect... we know when he's quiet on the gram he's likely doing a wee shift... let's get cracking... this cannot be beyond our capabilities👀🔍... does nobody know Deek to start up a wee convo with him to find out where Melv's ain lane is. Just think how annoyed Melvin will be when it's not a secret anymore!
btw, i'd love to help... but my ain lane is in a different country.
This is exactly why I want us to rumble him. It would piss him off beyond belief that we worked out where he works. His lovelies will be asking is it true he works in <insert name>.
BUT THEY DON’T READ HERE.
HE DOESN’T READ HERE.
HE’S ABZOLUTELY FINNNEE

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you .It's the start of boywonder when Derek claps back at him over his 'singing ' the cola advert and he puts his chin down in judging you disgust for dare questioning him
Apologies for the delay ma lovelie, Is this ok?

[/QUOTE]

😂😂😂😂 Lovely it was even better than I anticipated. Mario must be spinning at this thread spitting spite and veno m.

Like Mario, I don't want to overwork you hun, but I found another. So like Mario go at your own pace as you're in ya own lane hen , thank you lovely mwah mwah air kiss . It this one where he's in his Deirdre Barlow best laughing., the first one.I feel like we need a good generic laughing gif
Screenshot_20201015-235100.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hullo lovelies, it’s bloody half 1 and I’m having a case of the Marios coz I just bloody well canny sleep!! I’m feeling sad because of a boyfriend situation but I was reading through the thread here and it’s made me piss myself laughing as per usual. There was talk of mopping the flairs and it’s made me howl laughing thinking aboot his leg mop 😂😂😂 mwah mwah never change lovelies nae debates xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Once I’m out of isolation (next weekend) I’ll be heading over that way cause I’m decorating n ahv seen some bits. I’ll keep my beady eye out for him 🥰🥰🥰💎💎🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking he could borrow the shoes he gave his mum for christmas last year 😂

Edited to add the daytime hooker shoes Melvin got for his Mum's christmas present last year at £5 a pair...
Oh lord I can feel the throbbing foot pain and blisters just from looking at picture of them cheap tatty shoes.bet his mum was overjoyed with them 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When he worked at Debenhams did he ever talk about it on the gram or did you lot work it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When he worked at Debenhams did he ever talk about it on the gram or did you lot work it out?
I think If I remember right he always kept it a secret but then one day wore his lanyard and his uniform to speak shite on stories. And then of course there was all of his lovelies who recognised him while working there so it eventually just became a thing he talked about...like everything else he can’t keep a secret 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Martians dream job would be in the scent aisle he would be piroueting (sp) up and doon the wax melt and fabulosa like louie Spence stroking the packaging with his strangler hands

Or we could just take turns in calling stores in paisley and asking for our mufio leader
I found his hype around his new job so strange. I mean his dream job he says but no further information .... let’s be honest if he really landed his dream job he would be gloating like there’s no tomorrow. He was defo trying to insinuate that it was something big, I was half expecting him to say he was working with a big brand or something. He is as fake as his teeth, it’s just getting embarrassing now.

He is desperate to be an“influencer” I mean what type of person takes themselves to a news paper and claims to be Scotland’s answer to Mrs Hinch. A narcissistic one that’s who!

think I’ve woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So ma lovelies I just canny believe that naebudy knows his dreeaaam joab. Usually in the west of Scotland there's always somebody's aunties ,maws , brother , dad , uncle that's winched somebody that knows somebody that wants to spill the tea on Melvinio hmmmmm so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So ma lovelies I just canny believe that naebudy knows his dreeaaam joab. Usually in the west of Scotland there's always somebody's aunties ,maws , brother , dad , uncle that's winched somebody that knows somebody that wants to spill the tea on Melvinio hmmmmm so aye
I’m praying that Marino’s mole (spy😏) returns and dishes the dirt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he is working in a warehouse for one of the stores close to him if he was front of shop he wudnt be wearing those silly leggings n trainers 👟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve sailed a bit too close to the wind already with a local lovelie. I can think of one person that’s a bit dim I could try but it’s difficult these days when don’t see people as often. Hard to get from the pleasantries of how you’re coping with covid to Mario even though they are both unpleasant subjects 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think he's got a time machine and he travels back in time every day to work in whateverys in the Piazza in Paisley, nips over to the Stags Head for his lunch so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve sailed a bit too close to the wind already with a local lovelie. I can think of one person that’s a bit dim I could try but it’s difficult these days when don’t see people as often. Hard to get from the pleasantries of how you’re coping with covid to Mario even though they are both unpleasant subjects 🤣
It's like Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy on this thread. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like hes been prepped to go down for surgery.
Catching up as I’ve been so busy with work this week because I work more than four hours a week Melvin but I guess that is my ain lain and jurny and with each new day of dayn I just know I have to get up and spine bright.

Anyway...being prepped for surgery bleeping ended me 😂 just snorted into my soup in the staff room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The BB will be closed just now because its licensed but there’s a few furniture shops etc in with DFS & Dunelm so could be a shout 🤣
“hullooooo ma lovelies , urr yeez lookin fur a neeewww couch?”
“Eh, yeah just having a look thanks.”
“The wans in here urr fine, absoluuutely fine, but if it’s somethin a bit mare boujee yer lookin fur, ma pal Danyell has a stunnin wee shoap. Everyhin is just so bespoke and byooohiful! If ye like yer plush wae foe chesterfield affect, n who disnae ma lovelie, ye’ll joos luv it! So aye!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.