Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just reading a work document and there’s a sentence about building an argument from the ground up. Now all I can think of is Mazda.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ive got to watch what im saying now. Ive been far too flippant with the marioisms of late which has been met with some raised eyebrows. Now, im not sure if thats cos its stupid sayings or if the recipients have been tattlers or indeed from marlons camp. Anyway, next time someone holds the lift for me i shall not reply with "aw thanks ma luvlie". it just flowed so easily before i could correct masel. Im embarrassed and feel like ive let myself doon big time here, id never be caught deed saying things like that in real life before.... anyway, ill be fine my luvlies abzulutly fine im just gonnae have a wee drink of sunny delight and get cosy on the couch with a fleecey blanket. Youse aw spine bright ma trolling tattle bastards xx

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ive got to watch what im saying now. Ive been far too flippant with the marioisms of late which has been met with some raised eyebrows. Now, im not sure if thats cos its stupid sayings or if the recipients have been tattlers or indeed from marlons camp. Anyway, next time someone holds the lift for me i shall not reply with "aw thanks ma luvlie". it just flowed so easily before i could correct masel. Im embarrassed and feel like ive let myself doon big time here, id never be caught deed saying things like that in real life before.... anyway, ill be fine my luvlies abzulutly fine im just gonnae have a wee drink of sunny delight and get cosy on the couch with a fleecey blanket. Youse aw spine bright ma trolling tattle bastards xx
Treat yasel to a rustlers burger my lovelie and have a chill day 🥔❤💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooh there’s going to be a new B&M at Barrhead (a stones throw from TFPOP) (The Fresh Prince...) Maybe we could let him know there’ll be joabs so where we know where to stalk 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I say we put the pressure on so he has to confess where he works before he is outed!

so Marion....

I will come for you....
I will find you...
and I will out you....

*in my best Liam Neeson voice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Deffo Marlon’s camp!
There will be a statue of him up next to Bobby Lennox shortly!! 🙄🤣
Typical 3 toons can’t see shite go by them just cos he’s ‘Instafamous’.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he’s got a job at the place he got his bed, suite, table and mirror from.
And is it just me or do you get the vibes he’s moving house 🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
I think the only way he would be moving is if the council have rehoused them.
Surely they haven’t got a deposit saved up as Mario’s ridiculous spending puts a stop to that. No matter how much he says he’s ‘VERY COMFORTABLE FINANCIALLY’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ffs tombstone teeth is in collab with Glasgow bed centre and getting a new bed gifted...it’s a wonder the discount bed wummin never got in there first she seems to like absolute melts!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs tombstone teeth is in collab with Glasgow bed centre and getting a new bed gifted...it’s a wonder the discount bed wummin never got in there first she seems to like absolute melts!!!!
Oh for duck sake. ,not fanny Sean, just had to go and look, Mildred will be abzolutlee raging, I see he still upto 6k followers,a wonder what colour boujee bed he will have plush grey or gash pink so aye nae debates oan ma page ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello ma lovelies 💎 our wee Marion is definitely playing with fire with that dinner... his wee IBS will be playing up with all that stodge... nae debates 💎💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello ma lovelies 💎 our wee Marion is definitely playing with fire with that dinner... his wee IBS will be playing up with all that stodge... nae debates 💎💩
It will be thru the roof (poor rats) and thru the flairs (poor neighbours) so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does Melv care it's Friday and almost the weekend? 🙄 He's a lazy bastard who does the bare minimum all week! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I checked The Range tonight but no sign of him ☹
Drove past McKnight Manor on my way home about 6.30 and no lights on, but he’s home with pizza at 7pm so didn’t miss him by much ☹
He doesn’t seem to work weekends anymore either 🧐
It’s my new mission to find him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I checked The Range tonight but no sign of him ☹
Drove past McKnight Manor on my way home about 6.30 and no lights on, but he’s home with pizza at 7pm so didn’t miss him by much ☹
He doesn’t seem to work weekends anymore either 🧐
It’s my new mission to find him 😂
Thank you blue. Your dedication is admirable

which reminds me of this
677C12D7-EAF5-412E-81A3-8B8038463239.jpeg

mario’s dedication to butchering grammar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.