Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he say he wants tae get steamin' this weekend? Hope that's after he rescues the lasses from their makeup disasters

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did he say he wants tae get steamin' this weekend? Hope that's after he rescues the lasses from their makeup disasters
Can you imagine how bad his tan will look after his session? I mean, I know it looks bleeping terrible when he's put it on anyway :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohhhhh he's on the prosecco lads! Fingers crossed for a major pissed up live. He looks like a total prick in that selfie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Mr Bamalam just looked at the Melvin selfie and asked if he was going to a Dr Who fancy dress party :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Let’s get messy.... yeah me and two old dears living it large in a travel lodge woop wooop

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, Maurice’s night out is epic....🙄

freminds me of a knees up at a retirement home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.