Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is she hasn't discovered a cure for the common cold, she has had a rebrand. Nothing earth shattering. Why all the hype and fuss?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else thinking that chaaaRRRM looks more like a heart than a diamond?

What a load of self indulgent bollocks he is spouting this morning. duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else thinking that chaaARM looks more like a heart than a diamond?

What a load of self indulgent bollocks he is spouting this morning. duck me.
If he hadn't waffled on about him using the diamond emoji for his whole journee I would have sworn it was a heart shape.
But he has let her have her moment in the spotlight, its his turn now, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he hadn't waffled on about him using the diamond emoji for his whole journee I would have sworn it was a heart shape.
But he has let her have her moment in the spotlight, its his turn now, so aye.
There's shallow.... and there's being sentimental about a diamond emoji 💎😥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was half asleep when I read it this morning and he totally made me doubt my own ability to spell correctly 🙃. The Mario Dictionary is getting quite full now.
Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure he's using his new word "affronted" in the wrong context as well. It does not mean mortified or embarrassed.

And another thing. If he & Degsy are in such a good place financially, and have been saving like Martin Lewis on speed and NOT spunking money on useless tat, then how come he's buying all his Christmas gifts, to give to actual people that he loves, from B&M and The Range? And does he need Deeek to help him with said shopping 'cos his Pandora bracelet (#gifted to him) is weighing his arm down? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He said yesterday he hasn't bought cleaning products for ages - have I dreamt all the recent stories of fabulosa and zophlora being delivered by crane as he has ordered so much?! Rhubarb and Bergamon wasnt it? And all the laundry products I suppose don't count as cleaning products.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Such a boujee haircut. Giving me ‘the fear’ (his words) whoever sorts it out why can’t they fade it? Or do you think he shaves it himself but ignores the back because he can’t see it when he’s looking in the mirror. So it doesn’t matter so aye.
He was defo one of those babies who just got left to lie down all the time. Looks how flat that heid is 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Flat heid and he looks like he would smell of boiled Cabbage. Maybe that's the reason for all the fragrance shite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s a heart, not a diamond
Just need a spade and clubs now cos we’ve already got the Joker in Mario

more I look at the packaging of avaaaa maaaay I see Mavis or Hovis not Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry I can’t see the point of those daft charms. It’s just a total waste. It’s all going to go in the bin so it’s just a waste of resources and materials.

The charm looks like something you get in a lucky bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.