Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are Mel C style (kind of) high kicking our way into thread #20 for our favourite unemployed midget! 💃🏻💎

Most liked thread suggestion was @Exhausted Pigeon's Mario Kart (if Manbagzda ever got himself a Hinch style trolley) but he hasn't 😂 so we are 'parking' that for another day *groan*

So, the next best suggestion was this one from @GreatBritishFakeOff which was only made today and has scored an impressive 33 likes, plus it made me laugh, so that's the winner. MA PAGE, MA RULES!!! (or something) Made a slight tweak to make it more Mario-esque. Truly bespoke if you will.

Last thread round up

Going to keep this brief as people are waiting to go to bed 😂 but basically Maz had a no fuss, 61 repost and lots of gifts birthday, he still has no job, doesn't appear to be looking for one, he was a nasty, unrepentant gobshite about cleaners, despite running a cleaning account, and has treated himself to a load more tit including a bleeping cheeseboard! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Away we go ma lovelies!👌🏼

68B0FD4F-C8BF-4BDD-8D44-9C2A7AE16A9D.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah’m fine ma lovelies, *wipes tear from eye* jus cosied up in ma Protective room. Had ta move the pink nutcrackers oooot though, they had threatened to go all karmer on ma overly sensitive buttocks for mentioning an unmentionable on the last thread. Do aye, and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From the screenshot, I thought that was another bespoke mop he’d bought himself with some kind of tartan bag around the neck.

Then I realised it was his foot and I can’t stop laughing. 🦵 🦶

A wee poem to kickstart the thread:

September we’re in—
Will it bring
A job so bespoke
For Mario the hoarding king?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooh love a boujie new thread ma lovelies! 😘 Loads of love and tattie hearts tae yeez aw.

Just seen Mario’s latest stories.
1. If he wanted to support her why not message her privately instead of bawlin greetin all over the shop on his stories?
2. If he ‘just hates showin that side o masel’ he wouldn’t have posted it.
🤥
3. Sitting in bed in his manky hoosecoat almost whispering has given me the creeps. 😖

I think his friend has such a great attitude about her situation and is coping a lot better than I think I would! No shade to her at all. Mario on the other hand...

From the screenshot, I thought that was another bespoke mop he’d bought himself with some kind of tartan bag around the neck.

Hilarious! 🤣 🤣

I looked again and almost spat my tea out, his wee ankle looks like a twiglet in the screen shot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We are Mel C style (kind of) high kicking our way into thread #20 for our favourite unemployed midget! 💃🏻💎

Most liked thread suggestion was @Exhausted Pigeon's Mario Kart (if Manbagzda ever got himself a Hinch style trolley) but he hasn't 😂 so we are 'parking' that for another day *groan*

So, the next best suggestion was this one from @GreatBritishFakeOff which was only made today and has scored an impressive 33 likes, plus it made me laugh, so that's the winner. MA PAGE, MA RULES!!! (or something) Made a slight tweak to make it more Mario-esque. Truly bespoke if you will.

Last thread round up

Going to keep this brief as people are waiting to go to bed 😂 but basically Maz had a no fuss, 61 repost and lots of gifts birthday, he still has no job, doesn't appear to be looking for one, he was a nasty, unrepentant gobshite about cleaners, despite running a cleaning account, and has treated himself to a load more tit including a bleeping cheeseboard! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Away we go ma lovelies!👌🏼

View attachment 237232
oh my god thank you!!! I feel so honoured getting my quote used for a thread title. I shall celebrate with tapas on the pin cushion table with a glass of alcohol that I don’t like... all whilst wearing the hoosecoat and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mario’s teeth were whistling in those bed pictures 🤣
I laughed so hard about his mop leg 🦵

@Cagayu said person seems to be going off the scale yet again. I was there the first time for the drama. Unreal.
She’s so predictable, big poor little me posts. A story later, here’s my Amazon wish list, GFM page link.
🤣 It’s as subtle as a brick 🧱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Aw ma lovelies, a jist LOVE the new thread title. A didn’t want an unhealthy breakfast this morning so av jist pit some frozen hash broons in ma air fryer n al huv them oan a piece, so aye.

On a mare serious note, did he just say “am raging ye never warned me you were doing that Sam”? What an absolute bleeping prick! She’s got more important things going on that telling a so called pal that she’s not seen for years about what she’s going to do on her Instagram! 🤬

Just as well I haven’t bothered to set up another Instagram as I wouldn’t be able to hold back sending him a message!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A teachable moment on quiet stoicism from his friend Sam last night. A teachable moment on how not to respond from Melvin.

Couldn't have got it more wrong if he tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lads, lads, lads! It seems that Melv HAS got himself a tiny wee bespoke cleaning trolley. Don’t know why he hasn’t shown it to us. A wee hobbit sized trolley perfect for the wee hobbit sized ‘man’
E964D298-6F33-46FE-B9C7-E51918070AFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Lads, lads, lads! It seems that Melv HAS got himself a tiny wee bespoke cleaning trolley. Don’t know why he hasn’t shown it to us. A wee hobbit sized trolley perfect for the wee hobbit sized ‘man’
View attachment 237507
He will be AWBSAWLOOTELY FUMING that you’ve spotted that. His poor nieces getting a cleaning trolley for Christmas so they can be just like their Uncle Moira

• Haha
Reactions: 35

A wee poem to kickstart the thread:

September we’re in—
Will it bring
A job so bespoke
For Mario the hoarding king?
Karma for you also
Ma Page ma rules
A gown he was in
For the sky man he wanted in

(Desperate) Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

@Cagayu hope you don't mind ma lovely, but can't let this gem fade into obscurity yet
Screenshot_20200909-020046_kindlephoto-9675654.png

Cleaning m a way into the thread with a bespoke hobbit sized cleaning trolley *swish swish kiss kiss*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone else keep coming back to admire the tartan bagged bespoke mop. @GiftedNotFree maybe you could create it and ask Melvin to be a brand ambassador for you. Pay him in Ferrero Rocher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 237507
This is the best spot ever! I am actually laughing so hard that I think I might need an afternoon wine to calm me doon!

Having seen Marion a few times in the flesh I can confirm that this would be the correct height for him to use!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hallooooo ma lovelies, this is a lovely plush boujee new thread, did you remember to declare it #AD #Boughtitmyself @Be More Pacific ?
Don't worry I've bought us all some criss and Maccy D tapas to share on this monumental occasion of a new thread, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hallooooo ma lovelies, this is a lovely plush boujee new thread, did you remember to declare it #AD #Boughtitmyself @Be More Pacific ?
Don't worry I've bought us all some criss and Maccy D tapas to share on this monumental occasion of a new thread, so aye

Mario didn't want a fuss over his birthday remember 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.