Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Affronted.

Melvin has a new word.

I'm affronted at all the lies he tells and the nasty attitude he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Affronted.

Melvin has a new word.

After he waved the highlighters, did I hear him say orgaNOISED?

Plus, he's deffo only just bought all that stationery for his 'adult stuff', he was like a kid at the start of term. With that and the 'financially stable' speech, d'ya think someone's told him to sort himself out, grow up and take responsibility?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Mario, blue is not your colour it washes you out and .makes you look old and haggered lovely. Please use some lip balm or drink water your lips are dryer than the Sahara
View attachment 237991View attachment 237992
Would you mind if I stole one of these for my wee pic? I’ve been on the lookout for ages 😂😂

And 9/10 times he’s in a shop he’s recognise?!? 🤣 Think you blend right in to hone bargains Marion, calm down.
How much sh!te does he talk! What a load of nonsense.
So EVERYONE recognises his wee hobbit face? You know the one that will be covered in half by a face mask right now?
What a load of pish. He has 126k followers, from the whole of the U.K. and further afield but in his head he thinks everyone in Renfrewshire (population 177k) knows him and follows him. Shut up Moira!
I have to dip into his stories when I see something on here as I just can’t listen to his nonsense. He actually infuriates me. He’s more likely to get laughed at in Paisley than approached.
Paolo Nutini can walk about Paisley without being harassed but Maid Marion can’t 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m affronted about the utter drivel he slavered for 20 minutes about being organoised and CoMfOrTAaBle for Christmas. Jesus Christ Martin, get something more interesting to bleat on about you utter gasbag. What a snore he is. Also, I’ll eat my hat (that covers my council haircut) if he doesn’t do “a new tree” and order tons of new decorations! 💸

Edited to add: “ten times out of ten” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Would you mind if I stole one of these for my wee pic? I’ve been on the lookout for ages 😂😂

So EVERYONE recognises his wee hobbit face? You know the one that will be covered in half by a face mask right now?
What a load of pish. He has 126k followers, from the whole of the U.K. and further afield but in his head he thinks everyone in Renfrewshire (population 177k) knows him and follows him. Shut up Moira!
I have to dip into his stories when I see something on here as I just can’t listen to his nonsense. He actually infuriates me. He’s more likely to get laughed at in Paisley than approached.
Paolo Nutini can walk about Paisley without being harassed but Maid Marion can’t 🤔
Lol of course be my vest (yikes spend too much time reason the hinch thread😅)
I have two more. The first one I like to call bulging eyes with Manbagzda

Screenshot_20200909-202733_kindlephoto-67485584.png
Screenshot_20200909-203429_kindlephoto-67453914.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Affronted.

Melvin has a new word.

I’m no psychologist but good god, I spotted so many issues in that last 100 dots. I’m not sure if he’s A: just completely lacking in intelligence B: thinks he’s something really special or C: both.

Lol of course be my vest
I have two more. The first one I like to call bulging eyes with Manbagzda

View attachment 238140View attachment 238141
What’s with the different colour face to neck? If he’s such a make up guru surely he knows how to blend!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be abzooolutley awful being such a local celeb that you can't even film doing your shopping without the manager or your fans coming over to say hello 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish that wee scrote would shut the duck up about Xmas .........so aye wee dick that ye are Melvin 🙄

• Haha
I’m affronted about the utter drivel he slavered for 20 minutes about being organoised and CoMfOrTAaBle for Christmas. Jesus Christ Martin, get something more interesting to bleat on about you utter gasbag. What a snore he is. Also, I’ll eat my hat (that covers my council haircut) if he doesn’t do “a new tree” and order tons of new decorations! 💸

Edited to add: “ten times out of ten” 😂😂
I agree because he did that extra boujee and bespoke nasal voice telling us that he loved the rich colours (see and smell the wealth), he will find a way to shoehorn another tree into the hoose, or make up a reason why the pink one just had to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder how his job hunting is going? He doesn’t
appear to be spending much time looking for jobs x

• Haha

I’ll have you know he is known by THE MANAGMENT teams in all the stores (makes himself sound like a shop lifter!)

When he was waffling on about the decorations in The Range I don’t think he sounded like he was wearing a mask 🤔 he just didn’t sound muffled enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll have you know he is known by THE MANAGMENT teams in all the stores (makes himself sound like a shop lifter!)

When he was waffling on about the decorations in The Range I don’t think he sounded like he was wearing a mask 🤔 he just didn’t sound muffled enough.
After I posted about the mask that thought did cross my mind. Yet I think if he had an illness that made him exempt then we’d know all about it. Having boujee bespoke skin doesn’t count Marion. 🤬 You’d think that given Renfrewshire is in the midst of a Covid outbreak & has a domestic lockdown in place that he would be doing his bit to minimise the risk. You know, with him being such a popular, well known influencer. twit!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.