Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So him and Deek are really careful with money and so are in a REALLY GOOD PLACE, really good at saving and in a very comfortable place :rolleyes:
So Marion isnae comfortable not handing over gifts at Christmas, he loves showering gifts but disnae care about getting wan himsel :rolleyes:
So he's organoised :rolleyes:
So where he lives, he gets recognoised all the time and is pure affronted, embarrased and mortified. All the Store Management teams in the shops recognise him. But it comes wi the page :rolleyes:
So he's learned the hard way spending money on the latest cleaning products but he's no done that for months and months and months. It's a waste of money and puts his money to better use :rolleyes:
So there's not much to do in the flat as he's done a HUGE Autumn clean :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mazda’s doing some snide market research with polls in his stories. This is from a man who literally just said he’s not buying any more Christmas and cleaning stuff 🤥
C95CA1AF-93DF-4A62-8029-509731434392.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m not jealous of these people pretend “success” I feel sorry for them! Imagine having to validate yourself and keep up appearances for strangers? No thank you not for me. If my Instagram had to crash I’d be fine! All these people would be in meltdown! The gram is everything to them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Those stories are the best yet...if you didn’t know he was a serious account, you would think it was a parody. If I knew how I would record them and watch whenever I feel down...the rich colours, the saving money, the fame, the mangers, the present stuff, the cleaning products...it is all there!

I really feel there is a sitcom to be written about the influencer life and honestly it wouldn’t take much for a writer to convert his content into one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Would you mind if I stole one of these for my wee pic? I’ve been on the lookout for ages 😂😂

How much sh!te does he talk! What a load of nonsense.
So EVERYONE recognises his wee hobbit face? You know the one that will be covered in half by a face mask right now?
What a load of pish. He has 126k followers, from the whole of the U.K. and further afield but in his head he thinks everyone in Renfrewshire (population 177k) knows him and follows him. Shut up Moira!
I have to dip into his stories when I see something on here as I just can’t listen to his nonsense. He actually infuriates me. He’s more likely to get laughed at in Paisley than approached.
Paolo Nutini can walk about Paisley without being harassed but Maid Marion can’t 🤔
People look at him cos he's a funny looking little chap. He looks like a danger too in those skin tight trackies. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People look at him cos he's a funny looking little chap. He looks like a danger too in those skin tight trackies. 🤭
He must be a sight to behold at the moment, little borrower legs, three hairs on his head and those eyes from above the mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is with the polls this morning?

A day with him - Night out or shopping haul? He’s the most awkward and odd looking person on this planet, I wouldn’t want to be seen dead with him in either setting.

Also, anyone else hoping you can’t meet more than 6 people indoors at Christmas so that his family need to choose who from the family gets to attend dinner and that they choose Derek over him? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a boujee haircut. Giving me ‘the fear’ (his words) whoever sorts it out why can’t they fade it? Or do you think he shaves it himself but ignores the back because he can’t see it when he’s looking in the mirror. So it doesn’t matter so aye.
Derek must do it, it's surely too evenly trimmed for Mario to do it himself? I've never seen a haircut like it, it's a mohawk twinned with a bay city rollers hairdo.
He's sitting too close to that ringlight, not flattering on his ex zee ma riddled old face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Derek must do it, it's surely too evenly trimmed for Mario to do it himself? I've never seen a haircut like it, it's a mohawk twinned with a bay city rollers hairdo.
He's sitting too close to that ringlight, not flattering on his ex zee ma riddled old face.
How dare you, Mario is a professional in hair and make up. The lassies will be able to confirm this when they come roon fur a shot of the dyson hair dryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Such a boujee haircut. Giving me ‘the fear’ (his words) whoever sorts it out why can’t they fade it? Or do you think he shaves it himself but ignores the back because he can’t see it when he’s looking in the mirror. So it doesn’t matter so aye.
The cooncil does his haircut, when they pop round to do the verges. Melvin just goes oot and lays down so they can give him a quick strim, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 37
By financially comfortable he means he's been accepted for another credit card. If he was that comfortable he would buy the house he really wants! Billy bullshitter melvoid

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those stories are the best yet...if you didn’t know he was a serious account, you would think it was a parody. If I knew how I would record them and watch whenever I feel down...the rich colours, the saving money, the fame, the mangers, the present stuff, the cleaning products...it is all there!

I really feel there is a sitcom to be written about the influencer life and honestly it wouldn’t take much for a writer to convert his content into one.
It Would have to be a parody of Still Game...
Mario: Still Fine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.