Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tough choice in a warzone. Do you want your battlefield to smell nice or the area made safe?
View attachment 238432
I have actually just spat my coffee out 🤣🤣 I headed straight here for this 🤣

It’s a heart, not a diamond
Just need a spade and clubs now cos we’ve already got the Joker in Mario

more I look at the packaging of avaaaa maaaay I see Mavis or Hovis not Mario
Hovis 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The next thread has so many choices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When someone has the audacity to ask how the job hunting is going when you're a fulltime, influencing influencer. ahm in ma lane and you're in yours. Karma on you also for daring to ask

Screenshot_20200910-132424_kindlephoto-86477904.png
Screenshot_20200910-132335_kindlephoto-86452607.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's really got big headed about his insta fame, seems to be detached from reality. Truth is, yeah he's got a 100k followers, none of them truly give a tit about him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Terrible news, must admit I've bought the hinch Lenor, it doesn't smell of anything much. 😕
AND I've bought the zoflora rose noir. The plastic bottle is thin, weak, so some has squidged out over me, I CAN'T GET THE bleeping SMELL. OF IT OFF ME.
I feel like Katie Price's feet ma lovelies. 😂

That poor baby having Mario’s strangler fingers and beak looming over him 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has he stolen someone's baby, I can see the headlines now, local unemployed oddball runs off with baby. Dressed in his hoosecoat. 👮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought the point of a cheeseboard was so that all the cheese and snacks sat on top of it? Am I being stupid or has he just been out to b&ms and made another unnecessary pointless purchase?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought the point of a cheeseboard was so that all the cheese and snacks sat on top of it? Am I being stupid or has he just been out to b&ms and made another unnecessary pointless purchase?
No, you’re wrong, ma lovelie, he diznae make unnecessary purchisses anymair, he jist diznae dae it, that’s how him & Deek ur SO financially secure, and so forth 😂😂😂😂

No, you’re wrong, ma lovelie, he diznae make unnecessary purchisses anymair, he jist diznae dae it, that’s how him & Deek ur SO financially secure, and so forth 😂😂😂😂
We’re so secure, ma lovelies, so, SO secure an’ ah’m fine, ah’m abzalootlee fine, ah’m fine **drinks shot of zoflora**

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“That is ma signature that ah wrote. And Hannah took it to bigger levels” Did she aye? Didn’t know a signature could be taken to bigger levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has he stolen someone's baby, I can see the headlines now, local unemployed oddball runs off with baby. Dressed in his hoosecoat. 👮
In too tight for him tracksuit which could be leggings, dry peachy pursed cats hole lips...oh wait. No need to worry, it's just a Deidre Barlow lookalike. Probably the Grandmother

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.