Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a lovely way to show your bday gift of a wine holder and glasses off with the news blaring in the background 🤭 arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the point of a cheeseboard was so that all the cheese and snacks sat on top of it? Am I being stupid or has he just been out to b&ms and made another unnecessary pointless purchase?
He treated himself as a reward for not treating himself yesterday 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There are no words.
Pick and mix...pick off the salt!

The wine glass holder, that is the most impractical piece of crap I have ever ever seen! Why would you want wine glass stored upside down on a bottle?
I am liking the cheeseboard though 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that time we were mocking him for the non-existent exxzeeeema, and there it is, flaked off all over his fish n' chips. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
In Melvin's mind he is classy, like Kim Kardashian or the GC, when in reality he is just a pointless ned who thinks he's something better than the rest of us mortals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The joooss and crisss are kept for the boujee bedside tables. Karmer for you for no remembering that.

He’s not even good enough for a party Suzie, but instead has three wee bowls on a bit of MDF. He really is a fuckwit.
No wonder they've got bad teeth. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The joooss and crisss are kept for the boujee bedside tables. Karmer for you for no remembering that.

He’s not even good enough for a party Suzie, but instead has three wee bowls on a bit of MDF. He really is a fuckwit.
He could ask for a shot of Speeonjay's one, apparently it's a whopper 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
TAPAS ON THE TAPAS TABLE!!!! 🥳🥳🥳
Hope to god they spill something on that tacky boujee table.

17 odd dots today in a whiney nasal drawl re his signature that he wrote (how many times) and his bespoke heart...*cough* diamond that's semtemental to him. He could of raved about it last week but it was Hannah's time but now is HIS time to talk about it.
NOW.....he wants a bairn. I can't cope 🆘 Deek needs an intervention!

I bet he still gets bottles of joooss from the alpine van. 😂 Not knocking it, Aw those E numbers got me through my child hood.
Me too! Loved a Pineappleaid. Others got Struthers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The only reason he wants a kid is
a) for content.
b) for the shopping excuses. Oooour Thor needs a new bib, better get to B&M stat.
c) for the attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He can barely even cope with own life let alone a kid. Let's face it he sees himself as a child they way he says I've been doing adult paperwork and can't even cross the road soooo 🤔😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His content the last few days has been 💎. He was making me laugh so much this morning with his melt journee. Then the tap-ass feast this evening. He is an nasty piece of work at times but today he just made me laugh*.

* I was laughing at him, not with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.