Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario: Hello my lovely, do you like your cleaning trolley. Now you can be Like Queen Mumazzzzzzz . Just remember you ain't stealing ma shine tho with a Shark model, I'm Queen Mumazzzzzzz favourite

Mario's Niece: I wanted a Barbie, but At least I have a nice haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do believe in Karma but see people that talk about it the way mario does it makes me cringe!! “Karmas a witch” is one of my most disliked sayings 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He can feck right aff wi the Christmas chat and songs. Stay in yer ain lane Marion....it’s SEPTEMBER!!! 🙈😣 🎅🏻🎄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So glad to hear that Marion and Deek are doing ok financially 🤣 did anyone notice saint marions non existent eye lashes. They looked liked wee twiglets

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ, she’s on one tonight... 🙄

I feel like a counsellor at a Compulsive Spenders support group after watching those 25 dots. Of which 24.5 were abzaloot bare faced lies 🤥

“A havnae done any cleaning hauls for MONTHS”.. duck up Marion, open your kitchen cupboards and let us count how many bottles of Ecover you’re hoarding 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
‘We’re in a good place financially and have been so careful with money’
Is he having a bleeping laugh?!
Show us all your designer make up that you never use and say it’s not a waste of money.
Not to mention the 4 bottles of fabric softener, tons of wax melts and god knows what else he’s bought recently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can anyone clarify for me what paperwork he needs to get filed away? I maybe speaking out of turn here but does he not just have direct debits and standing orders like the rest of us?

Also, who refers to paperwork as “adult stuff”?

Never change Mario, never bleeping change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mario, blue is not your colour it washes you out and .makes you look old and haggered lovely. Please use some lip balm or drink water your lips are dryer than the Sahara
Screenshot_20200909-203440_kindlephoto-64330555.png
Screenshot_20200909-204052_kindlephoto-64286086.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If you’ve got to make 383638 stories To strangers about how financially stable you are, you are not financially stable. Hasn’t bought things he doesn’t need for months?!?! You keep telling yourself that while you stuff more make up you don’t wear and fabric softener into cupboards and drawers. And 9/10 times he’s in a shop he’s recognise?!? 🤣 Think you blend right in to hone bargains Marion, calm down. Adult paperwork? Stop pretending you have business to deal with. Pop your pastel highlighters away ya Hinch wannabe. What a fud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Part of me thinks he doesn’t use the fabric softeners he just keeps them to take photos hoping that one day the company will want him on their team.. I mean where’s he keeping them all buying 3 every other week 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.