Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still mourn for poor Bally whenever she is...
It just shows what utter drivel Martin spouts. He was banging on about Bally being the best etc etc and within about a week his brows had washed off .... that was a short lived “journey” 😂🤣😂😂. Any normal person would’ve done proper research before recommending on their “platform”. After that I just don’t believe anything he recommends.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is this Bally?
Bally used to draw on Martins brows. She was the best, the only person he would trust with his brows- you get the idea. Until this latest brow person came along. Bally was his first brow journey, I think he is now on his return trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bally used to draw on Martins brows. She was the best, the only person he would trust with his brows- you get the idea. Until this latest brow person came along. Bally was his first brow journey, I think he is now on his return trip.
He's like a goldfish isn't he? 30 second memory

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck.....I can't watch it all, but he's ignoring everything Derek says, and making sure he's not in the shot. :rolleyes: Who are the people suggesting he should have his own show on tv....

And he answered the question about Bally.

I managed 3 minutes of flicking through that crap, do I get a wax melt as a reward?

Reactions: 3
The brow photos are upsetting my happiness. There is a hair sticking right out of place and a bloody big hair in the middle of his browns that should have been wiped away or tweezed away. Not quite the perfectionist he makes out ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just had my life shortened by a considerable amount - that last picture on his stories with the gunk on his brows. Even worse than Greedybeggy's avatar
The brow photos are upsetting my happiness. There is a hair sticking right out of place and a bloody big hair in the middle of his browns that should have been wiped away or tweezed away. Not quite the perfectionist he makes out ha ha

Yeah, I think it's because he makes himself out to be a make up guru. Especially now he allows us a segment of his night time skin care routine. Yep... his eyebrows dare I say... never look that great. Self proclaimed king of the brows 🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I think it's because he makes himself out to be a make up guru. Especially now he allows us a segment of his night time skin care routine. Yep... his eyebrows dare I say... never look that great. Self proclaimed king of the brows 🤦‍♀️.
His original brows are so obvious in the middle of those tattoos.

He really is like a moth to the flame with instagram, nothing to say (unless it's a moan) or revealing someone's details who has requested privacy.
I wonder how many other people are just watching because he's a boring, self-obsessed fanny and it's hilarious in how bad it is, because surely no-one is genuinely being entertained by him?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way he goes on about Mrs H drives me nuts , Martin she is not your friend you will never be invited to her home or arrange a day out ...you are so deluded you have had a few interactions over ig and you go on like yous are besties , and he’s been very quiet on the AM front ,thought him and Hannah were besties 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
The way he goes on about Mrs H drives me nuts , Martin she is not your friend you will never be invited to her home or arrange a day out ...you are so deluded you have had a few interactions over ig andg you go on like yous are besties , and he’s been very quiet on the AM front ,thought him and Hannah were besties 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She never even sent you a copy of her book Martin until you shamed her into it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
May the good lord above strike me down. Now the cock womble thinks that just because someone bought one of those little crappy bell (ends) in a box, like what he got Dozy Derek, he’s changed their life? And that’s why he does what he does on his platform?!

He did a story showing the bell(end) - someone has bought one from the company, and sent the company a thank you - but St Martin obviously thinks that he is the one deserving of the thanks on this one. And of course, showing those oh so personal direct messages is his favourite trick. Like the chocolate company that wanted to keep it private and didn’t want it storying - he even dragged Derek in for a cameo on that one. No regard for the people that requested privacy!

The utter narcissistic prick! That customer could've come from anywhere - and even if it was in direct response to his babbling story, his reaction is coating in self glory. Dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.